Voting and Suggestion Box

Modus Fox

Jul 31, 2012, 7:21:46 PM7/31/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

So we are currently looking for what we are going to do for our subsequent meets.

I'd like you all to post your ideas and tell me which ones you really like. If you see an idea you like, tell me!

Post your ideas!

Modus Fox

Aug 4, 2012, 1:28:18 AM8/4/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Come on all, I need ideas for next week!

Chris the Stampede

Aug 4, 2012, 1:36:14 AM8/4/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Alright, I didn't really want to be the first to open my muzzle on this, seeing as I'm so new and everything, but I think that the idea of moving the bowling meets to Salem is a good one.  Recently in the Salem group, there has been a lot of interest in reviving the old Monday meets, but as far as I can tell no one seems willing to step up and organize anything.  I'm wondering if we moved the bowling over here and put the word out in the Salem group if we might not have a pretty big turnout?  Like I said, I'm new and don't know anyone in the local fur Community that well, but it's just a thought.

Raidy Takashi

Aug 4, 2012, 1:37:41 PM8/4/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
I'm gonna throw my potluck idea out there. I think it could be fun!

Dark Trooper

Aug 4, 2012, 3:37:34 PM8/4/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Okay, for those who are suggesting potlucks and whatnot, anyone with a house we can do it at?

Raidy Takashi

Aug 4, 2012, 3:56:55 PM8/4/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Well, I don't know if it honestly has to be at somebody's house. A Park or something could suffice!

Cooper Malekyte

Aug 4, 2012, 4:32:15 PM8/4/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
I would like to offer a potluck at my place in Springfield in 2 weeks from today. I moved into a new place and want a proper house warming event.

Modus Fox

Aug 5, 2012, 10:09:35 PM8/5/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so any more ideas for the weekend of the 11th?

Modus Fox

Aug 7, 2012, 1:00:04 AM8/7/12
to benton-cou...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so we have potluck and bowling. What are preferences? Also, would anyone be able to host the potluck?