Take a look at Elsevier's open access options

Elsevier Open Access

Apr 23, 2020, 11:43:24 AM4/23/20
to eug...@yakovis.com
Benefits of publishing open access with Elsevier

Can't see this email properly? Click here to view an online version

Elsevier
You want quality, we've got it. Discover Elsevier's open access options.
open access

Open access lies at the core of our publishing mission. Whatever your discipline, we can help you find the right open access home for your research. You can choose from more than 370 gold open access journals, including journals publishing dedicated data, software, hardware and methods articles, alternative article formats (such as videos) and specialty and broad scope journals. And if there’s a journal you want to publish in that isn’t fully open access, no problem: more than 1,900 Elsevier titles are hybrid and publish gold open access articles. Whichever journal you choose, you’ll receive expert editorial advice and robust peer review.

Here are some of the other benefits you'll enjoy when you publish OA with us:
high visibility Visibility without the effort
Your work will be discoverable by the 1 million people who visit ScienceDirect each day and will be indexed in the databases important to your field.
Proven trust Proven trust
We’ve been publishing high quality research for over a century, including 195 out of 196 Nobel Science and Economic Laureates since the year 2000. Many have also served as editors and on our editorial boards.
high quality High quality
You’ll get a high-quality OA publication for great value – on average, our article publishing charges (APCs) are competitive.
Powerful innovations Innovations
Access to state-of-the-art innovations that measure your impact and make your life easier.
choice Choice
Select the publishing model that’s right for you. If your funder or institution requires you to publish open access, we have the options and support you need.
Find out more

Ready to get more out of your open access publications? We’ve got you covered.
How do you ensure you are submitting to a trusted journal? Visit Think-Check-Submit
Elsevier

This message has been sent to eug...@yakovis.com from Elsevier Communications on behalf of Elsevier Journals.
Unsubscribe or change your communication preferences
Copyright © 2020 Elsevier B.V.. All rights reserved. | Elsevier Privacy Policy
Elsevier B.V. Registered Office: Radarweg 29, 1043 NX Amsterdam, The Netherlands. Reg. No. 33158992 – Netherlands. VAT No. NL 005033019B01.