New on-demand format | Abstract submission open for posters

Sustainable Technology and Development Conference

Sep 16, 2021, 7:35:29 AM9/16/21
to eug...@yakovis.com

If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

International Conference on Sustainable Technology and Development

Poster abstract submission deadline:
Submit abstract
Join mailing list

New format announced

Sustainable Technology and Development 2021
31 October - 3 November 2021 | Shenzhen, China

Dear Colleague

New format: Onsite and On-demand

While the situation regarding international travel to China remains uncertain, we have made some changes to our programme to enable both onsite and non-attending delegates to present their work at Sustainable Technology and Development 2021.

  • Presentations from speakers who cannot attend in-person, including short talks selected from previously submitted abstracts, will be presented to our onsite audience via zoom with audio and slides made available for 6 months post-event to non-attending delegates.
  • Poster presenters who cannot travel to the conference can present their poster alongside a short video pitch and arrange 1:1 video meetings with onsite and other non-attending delegates via our interactive conference app. Posters will be available to access by all registered attendees from the start of the conference and for 6 months after the event.

To accommodate additional submissions from authors who would like to make their work available to delegates based on the above format we have re-opened abstract submission for new posters until 1 October 2021.

Delegates who would like to register on this basis should contact Marie-Claire Morley for information on non-attending delegate rates.

Advisory Committee

Jing Chen, University of Toronto, Canada
Shiyi Chen, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Jay Gan, University of California, USA
Michael R. Hoffmann, California Institute of Technology, USA
Joseph Hun-wei Lee, Macau University of Science and Technology, China
Jamie Lead, University of South Carolina, USA
Jinren Ni, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Yongzhen Peng, Beijing University of Technology, China
Arnold Tukker, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Nanqi Ren, Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), China
Tao Tang, Hong Kong Baptist University, China
Shu Tao, Peking University, China
Chunmiao Zheng, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Dongxiao Zhang, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Yongguan Zhu, Institute of Urban Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China

Supporting publications
Organised by Co-organised by
Elsevier SUSTECH

Invitations to Elsevier Conferences - Offers & Invitations is a communication type sent to you by Elsevier STM Journals

Unsubscribe or change your communication preferences

Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Limited All rights reserved. | Elsevier Privacy Policy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB UK

Elsevier