Scopus access expiration

Elsevier Reviewer Hub

May 12, 2023, 12:20:11 AM5/12/23
to eug...@yakovis.com
Elsevier logo

Dear Dr. Eugene Yakovis,

Your complimentary access to a selection of Elsevier research tools including Scopus is about to expire in 7 days. You receive 30 days of access for every review invitation you accept. You can claim your reward access directly in Reviewer Hub under Rewards.

Thank you for your peer review contribution.

Kind regards,

Reviewer Hub Team

Have questions or need assistance?

Please do not reply to this automated message.

For further assistance, please visit our Elsevier Support Center for Reviewer Support.

You can also talk to our customer support team 24/7 by live chat, email and phone.

If you no longer want to receive these emails, you can update your email preferences in Privacy Center.

Elsevier logo RELX logo