Don't forget to submit your abstract | Deadline 12 November 2021

1 view

International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2022

Oct 12, 2021, 9:58:37 AM10/12/21
to eug...@yakovis.com

If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference

Abstract submission deadline
SUBMIT HERE

Enter the 7th biennial Best Early Career Researcher
Award here
Deadline: 15 October 2021

Sponsor or Exhibit
Supporting publication
Ecological Modelling

Submit abstracts today

Dear Colleague,

The deadline for submitting your abstracts to The International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2022: Ecological Models for Tomorrow’s Solutions, is 12 November 2021.

Abstracts are invited on the topics and symposiums listed on our website. They should be submitted using the online abstract submission system.

We invite contributions that present novel strategies to improve the contribution of models to environmental management, including the development of ecological model ensembles, novel uncertainty analysis techniques, Bayesian inference methods, emerging techniques of data assimilation and model optimization.

7th biennial Best Early Career Researcher Award

Win: Registration and $250 to attend the conference, plus, you’ll have a speaking slot to present your paper. For more information on how to enter click here.

We look forward to receiving your submissions.

Kind regards,

Conference Chairs

George Arhonditsis, University of Toronto Scarborough, Canada
Ram Yerubandi, Environment and Climate Change, Canada
Brian Fath, Department of Biological Sciences, Towson University
Tarzan Legović, Ruđer Bošković Institute

Organised by In Association with
Elsevier ISEM

Invitations to Elsevier Conferences - Offers & Invitations is a communication type sent to you by Elsevier STM Journals.
Unsubscribe from this communication type.

Unsubscribe or change your communication preferences

Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Limited All rights reserved. | Elsevier Privacy Policy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB UK

Elsevier

International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2022

Oct 12, 2021, 10:07:34 AM10/12/21
to e.ya...@gmail.com