Today, open access is at the core of our publishing mission

1 view

Elsevier Journals

Jul 15, 2020, 4:54:48 AM7/15/20
to eug...@yakovis.com
Open access at the core of Elsevier's publishing mission

Elsevier

If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

Visibility and a name you can trust – just two of the benefits of publishing OA with Elsevier
oa trends
We hope you've realized that open access has truly become the core of our publishing mission – whatever your discipline, we’ve got the right home for your work.
  • Over 90 percent of the journals we launch are open access.

  • We have over 400 peer-reviewed, gold OA titles, including specialty and broad scope journals, and alternative article formats, such as videos.

  • Gold OA submissions are welcomed by more than 1,900 of our subscription journals, across every tier of impact.

  • We have journals in every tier of impact - you’ll get a high-quality publication and expert support - whatever journal you choose.

We leverage our experience and technology to ensure open access articles can be found and read – not only by other researchers, but by educators, policy makers and the general public too.

Learn more about publishing open access with Elsevier
Elsevier

Author Services - Services & Solutions is a communication type sent to you by Elsevier STM Journals

Unsubscribe or change your communication preferences

Copyright © 2020 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved. | Elsevier Privacy Policy
Elsevier B.V., Radarweg 29, 1043NX Amsterdam, The Netherlands