We know you have a choice – thank you for choosing us in 2020

Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science

Jan 25, 2021, 12:06:42 PM1/25/21
to e.ya...@gmail.com
While 2020 will be remembered as a year of change, we know that for you and all our authors, the hard work never stopped.

If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

logo

Thank you for contributing to the 2020 success of
Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science
cover

Dear Eugeniy Yakovis,

While 2020 will be remembered as a year of change, we know that for you and all our authors, the hard work never stopped. That’s why we want to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science for your recent publication Saltmarsh foraminifera in the subarctic White Sea: Thrive in summer, endure in winter. We greatly appreciate the fact that you placed your paper - and your trust - in our hands.

Letter from the Elsevier Journals Leadership Team

Few would take issue with the idea that 2020 was a challenging year. The work you chose to publish with us is, more than ever, the result of passion, dedication and hard work, in often very difficult circumstances.

As you’ve trusted one of our journals with your research, we know we have a duty to look after it. We will continue to do our best to support your contribution to the world of research.

Once again, thank you for choosing our journals as a place to share your work.

Phillipe Terheggen Philippe Terheggen
Managing Director Elsevier Journals

Once again, a big thank you from everyone involved in the journal and we look forward to working together this year.

We find it important to optimize messages we send you. How do you feel about this email?

happy content neutral unhappy instagram

Elsevier

If you do not wish to receive any further Service messages, please send us an email.

This is a Service message, sent to you by Elsevier STM Journals.

Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Limited All rights reserved. | Elsevier Privacy Policy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB UK