Register now for on-demand access to the final programme

0 Aufrufe
Direkt zur ersten ungelesenen Nachricht

Sustainable Technology and Development Conference

ungelesen,
27.10.2021, 09:58:2427.10.21
an eug...@yakovis.com

If you are unable to view this message correctly, click here

International Conference on Sustainable Technology and Development

View programme
Join mailing list

Final programme announced

Sustainable Technology and Development 2021
31 October - 2 November 2021
Shenzhen, China and On-demand

Dear Colleague

Access the latest research from this major new event

Sustainable Technology and Development 2021 will take place on-site in Shenzhen for local delegates able to travel safely to the conference.

A comprehensive interdisciplinary programme combining more than 225 live in-person presentations and zoom talks from our international speakers will showcase the latest research towards achieving the sustainable development goals.

A total of 140 posters will be presented via in-person poster sessions with local authors in attendance supplemented with online posters and poster pitches from our international authors via our conference app.

Delegates unable to travel to China and attend in-person can access selected content live via our conference app and access all recorded content on-demand for 6 months after the event*.

View the full programme here.

Register here for online and on-demand access*

* 6-months on-demand access includes access to recordings of talks and slides, poster pitches and posters from authors that have agreed for post event distribution.

Advisory Committee

Jing Chen, University of Toronto, Canada
Shiyi Chen, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Jay Gan, University of California, USA
Michael R. Hoffmann, California Institute of Technology, USA
Joseph Hun-wei Lee, Macau University of Science and Technology, China
Jamie Lead, University of South Carolina, USA
Jinren Ni, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Yongzhen Peng, Beijing University of Technology, China
Arnold Tukker, Leiden University, The Netherlands
Nanqi Ren, Harbin Institute of Technology (Shenzhen), China
Tao Tang, Hong Kong Baptist University, China
Shu Tao, Peking University, China
Chunmiao Zheng, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Dongxiao Zhang, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
Yongguan Zhu, Institute of Urban Environment, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
Supporting publications
Organised by Co-organised by
Elsevier SUSTECH

Invitations to Elsevier Conferences - Offers & Invitations is a communication type sent to you by Elsevier STM Journals.
Unsubscribe from this communication type.

Unsubscribe or change your communication preferences

Copyright © 2021 Elsevier Limited All rights reserved. | Elsevier Privacy Policy
Elsevier Limited, The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford OX5 1GB UK

Elsevier
Allen antworten
Antwort an Autor
Weiterleiten