The conference program is now ready to view online!
We are running the following pre-conference workshops at the International Society for Ecological Modelling Global Conference 2023: Ecological Models for Tomorrow’s Solutions.
Workshop 1: Network Analysis Workshop
Led and facilitated by: Brian Fath, Towson University, USA
Ursula Scharler, University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Stuart Borrett, University of North Carolina Wilmington, USA
Workshop 2: Getting started with Python and scikit-learn for data analysis and visualization of observational data from the TRY plant trait database
Led and facilitated by: Gustavo Giudici & Felipe Cabrera, University of Buenos Aires, Argentina
Workshop 3: Promoting Ecological Sustainability in Developing Cities: Strategies for Managing Urban Green Spaces, 09-00:13:00
Led and facilitated by: Arlinda Hajzeri, Polytechnic of Milan Department of Architecture and Urban Studies, Italy
Workshops will run on Tuesday 2nd May 2023. Registration costs US$65 per full day and US$35 per half-day (workshop 3). Places are limited so please book via the online registration system.
Reasons to register:
- Hear from internationally renowned researchers including our outstanding Plenary Speakers who will deliver a high-impact program.
- Engage with poster presenters and hear about the latest discoveries in the field.
- Network and interact with colleagues, friends and future collaborators.
- Attend our pre-conference workshops.
- Explore the local area including 300 acres of lush parkland and hiking trails in the nearby Highland Creek Valley, Toronto Zoo and Scarborough Bluffs Park overlooking Lake Ontario, the Royal Ontario Museum, Art Gallery of Ontario, Ontario Science Centre, the CN Tower and Ripley’s Aquarium. Plus day excursions to Niagara Falls and Niagara-On-The-Lake.
We look forward to receiving your registrations and meeting you in May!
George Arhonditsis, University of Toronto Scarborough, Canada
Ram Yerubandi, Environment and Climate Change, Canada
Brian Fath, Department of Biological Sciences, Towson University
Tarzan Legović, Ruđer Bošković Institute