Re: Review for Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science - cancelled [200522-008325]

Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science

May 22, 2020, 8:46:01 AM5/22/20
to eug...@yakovis.com

 How was our service today? Thumbs up  Thumbs down

Dear Dr.Yakovis,

Apologise for the inconvience caused.

As the editor has taken a decision on this submission,you have been "Uninvited" .

I appreciate the time you have already devoted to this review and thank you for your efforts.

We sincerely hope you will be available to help us with our next request and look forward to working with you.

Kind regards,

Dhivya Ramesh
Journal Manager
Tel: +44 (0)3378 4573
Team Manager: Primal Charles (p.ch...@elsevier.com), +44 (0)4299 4743

From: Eugeny Yakovis
Date: 22/05/2020 09.01 AM

Dear Daniel,

This looks odd, since I have agreed to review on May 18 with a deadline on June 8, and got the confirmation message from the system. Should I proceed or not?

Sincerely,
Eugene

On Tue, May 19, 2020, 13:57 Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science <EviseS...@elsevier.com> wrote:

This message was sent automatically.

Ref: ECSS_2020_167
Title: Carbon transference in a restored subarctic lagoon: The role of the juvenile European brown shrimp in regulating intertidal meiofauna
Journal: Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science
Corresponding Author: Vanda Mendonca
Co-authors: David Raffaelli, Peter Boyle, Chas Emes, Emillio Abella

Dear Dr. Yakovis,

I recently invited you to review the above referenced manuscript. As you know, timely decisions are of utmost importance to authors. Unfortunately, I must now proceed with evaluating this manuscript without your input.

I hope we will have the privilege of using your services in the future.

Kind regards,

Daniel Baird
Editor
Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science

Have questions or need assistance?
For further assistance, please visit our Customer Support site. Here you can search for solutions on a range of topics, find answers to frequently asked questions, and learn more about EVISE® via interactive tutorials. You can also talk 24/5 to our customer support team by phone and 24/7 by live chat and email.

Copyright © 2018 Elsevier B.V. | Privacy Policy

Elsevier B.V., Radarweg 29, 1043 NX Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Reg. No. 33156677.

This email is for use by the intended recipient and contains information that may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your inbox. Any unauthorized use or distribution of this email, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Any price quotes contained in this email are merely indicative and will not result in any legally binding or enforceable obligation. Unless explicitly designated as an intended e-contract, this email does not constitute a contract offer, a contract amendment, or an acceptance of a contract offer.

Elsevier Limited. Registered Office: The Boulevard, Langford Lane, Kidlington, Oxford, OX5 1GB, United Kingdom, Registration No. 1982084, Registered in England and Wales. Privacy Policy

[---001:002479:50325---]