Playoff Game #1

josh

Feb 24, 2013, 8:25:11 PM2/24/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
The boys host Hermiston this Tuesday, 2/26.  The time hasn't been set yet, so there are more details to come.  If the game were at the normal time of 7:30pm, who could make it?

I could be there by 8pm.

-josh

devo...@aol.com

Feb 24, 2013, 8:26:32 PM2/24/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I would be there.

WAYNO.

Rob Elmer

Feb 24, 2013, 9:28:12 PM2/24/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hey there just talked to Mark Koski. I'm sorry I haven't been responding, I thought it was understood that I wouldn't be able to make any while I'm a student down here at WOU. I don't have transportation for games, especially weekday games. Also, I haven't gotten any phone calls about this subject so maybe the wrong number is on file. My number is 503-890-9862. But like I said I can't make any games until I've graduated or unless the game is during a break where a friend can drive me up.

I'm still interested in helping the band out and as soon as my scholastic life is over I'll be able to participate more! Good luck with the playoffs and may the boys win it all!

-Rob

-josh

devo...@aol.com

Feb 24, 2013, 9:35:06 PM2/24/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I knew you were tied up at school.  I had only tried to contact you to see if you were gonna be at the Tech Show, as you were last year.

WAYNO.

Feb 24, 2013, 9:47:35 PM2/24/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there regardless.

David

Maj Britt Baker Family

Feb 25, 2013, 12:39:38 PM2/25/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I can't  make it - already out two nights this week.

Max

Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:25:11 -0800
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Playoff Game #1

The boys host Hermiston this Tuesday, 2/26.  The time hasn't been set yet, so there are more details to come.  If the game were at the normal time of 7:30pm, who could make it?

I could be there by 8pm.

-josh

Josh Piper

Feb 25, 2013, 7:28:07 PM2/25/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
UPDATE!!!  Confirmed with the front office that the game starts at 7pm.

devo...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2013, 11:03:31 AM12/6/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Hello Band folks!

It's basketball season and I had every intention of hitting the ground running.

I had knee replacement surgery nearly two months ago and had expected to be back in normal circulation for the basketball season.  Unfortunately, I am experiencing some complications that will require another surgery.

So, if anybody wants to take the bull by the horns until I'm able to involve myself, you have my encouragement.

WAYNO.

Jill Dawson-Pex

Dec 6, 2013, 2:20:21 PM12/6/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Where would I find a schedule?

Jill
Sent from my iPhone

devo...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2013, 3:18:29 PM12/6/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
From previous seasons, I have yet to find any site that posts an always-accurate schedule.  Dec 7th and 10th there are games at Benson.  If we want to get together at the Dec 10th game without a rehearsal, I could do that.  And, Josh...Whatcha think...Do we want to invite the folks from the Tech Show and Picnic sign ups to join us and try them by fire?  WAYNO.

devo...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2013, 3:23:00 PM12/6/13
to devo...@aol.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com
The link I provided took us to the wrong page.  Try this one...  You'll have to enter the school, sport and level.

devo...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2013, 3:26:41 PM12/6/13
to devo...@aol.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Benson vs. DeLaSalle Varsity Thu 12/5/2013
7:30 PM
at Warner Pacific
Benson vs. Lincoln-Tacoma Varsity Sat 12/7/2013
5:00 PM
at Benson
Benson vs. Evergreen Varsity Mon 12/9/2013
7:30 PM
at Evergreen
Benson vs. Grant Varsity Tue 12/10/2013
7:30 PM
at Benson
Benson vs. Columbia Chr Varsity Fri 12/13/2013
7:00 PM
at Columbia Chr
Lincoln vs. Benson Varsity Tue 12/17/2013
7:30 PM
at Lincoln
Benson vs. Hudson Bay Varsity Fri 12/20/2013
7:00 PM
at Hudson Bay
Benson vs. Barlow Tour Varsity Thu 12/26/2013
n/a
at Barlow
Benson vs. Barlow Tour Varsity Fri 12/27/2013
n/a
at Barlow
Benson vs. Barlow Tour Varsity Sat 12/28/2013
n/a
at Barlow
Benson vs. Franklin Varsity Tue 1/7/2014
7:30 PM
at Benson
Madison vs. Benson Varsity Sat 1/11/2014
4:00 PM
at Marshall
Benson vs. Roosevelt Varsity Tue 1/14/2014
7:30 PM
at Benson
Benson vs. MLK Seattle Varsity Mon 1/20/2014
n/a
at Seattle
Benson vs. Cleveland Varsity Fri 1/24/2014
7:30 PM
at Benson
Benson vs. Jefferson Varsity Tue 1/28/2014
7:30 PM
at Benson
Wilson vs. Benson Varsity Fri 1/31/2014
7:30 PM
at Wilson
Franklin vs. Benson Varsity Tue 2/4/2014
7:30 PM
at Franklin
Benson vs. Madison Varsity Fri 2/7/2014
7:30 PM
at Benson
Roosevelt vs. Benson Varsity Tue 2/11/2014
7:30 PM
at Roosevelt
Cleveland vs. Benson Varsity Tue 2/18/2014
7:30 PM
at Cleveland
Jefferson vs. Benson Varsity Fri 2/21/2014
7:30 PM
at Jefferson
Benson vs. Wilson Varsity Tue 2/25/2014
7:30 PM
at Benson
Home school is listed first.
= Click to see Rescheduled Details for event.

OSAA Website

| Schedules | Scores | Standings | Playoffs | Maps | Rescheduled Events

© 2013 PIL - Portland Interscholastic League
All Rights Reserved.
Sponsor Opportunities | Contact Us
PIL Hall of Fame - Sponsor of PIL

Dec 6, 2013, 4:08:02 PM12/6/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone! Now that I've graduated I'm now back in portland and ready to help when I can! I currently work graveyard, with a side job of teaching and performing in a couple choirs but that should subside after the holiday season.

I work Friday nights at the moment, but as soon as I get a normal shift, or if games fall on a Tuesday or Thursday, I can come.

Look forward to helping when I can,
Rob

Josh Piper

Dec 6, 2013, 4:10:18 PM12/6/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Congratulations on your graduation, Rob!  That's fantastic news.  As it turns out, the game is question is this coming Tuesday.  Would be able to make that?

Rob Elmer

Dec 6, 2013, 4:15:45 PM12/6/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Just saw the schedule, that should work! Gotta find some time to pull my old horn out but regardless I should be ready to go.

devo...@aol.com

Dec 6, 2013, 5:04:46 PM12/6/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I did send the lists to you.  If ya can't find them I can send them again.  If we send an invite to everybody, we would still apreciate a reply if they're joining us, so I can get enough charts photo copied.  WAYNO.

Josh Piper

Dec 7, 2013, 4:34:34 PM12/7/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Word on the street is that David Warberg is going to try to make it.  He needs to find a tuba, but if he's not able to, maybe we can have some percussion instruments to play?

Who else can make it to the boys basketball game on Tuesday, 12/10?  So far we have:

Josh - Sax
Wayne - Trumpet
Rob - Trombone
David - Tuba?

MICHAEL & ALICE STREET

Dec 7, 2013, 6:49:38 PM12/7/13
to Benson Alumni Band
Hi Josh;

I've got  a commitment earlier in the evening but I can probably make it about 7:45, barring icy driving conditions.

Mike Street-Tuba

Date: Sat, 7 Dec 2013 13:34:34 -0800

Subject: Re: My Personal Update

Don Alexander

Dec 7, 2013, 6:51:48 PM12/7/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
next week is finals week, and kinda bad for me.  if there's a game you guys are do the following week i should be able to make it

Don - Trombone

devo...@aol.com

Dec 10, 2013, 6:18:21 PM12/10/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Please, everybody take a look at your charts.  I am missing the complete  sets for Tuba and Trombone, including the Pep Band booklets.  Get some copies made when you can, and return the originals.  I do have an extra Trombone set for tonight.

Thanks.

WAYNO.

Rob Elmer

Dec 10, 2013, 7:06:29 PM12/10/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Thanks! I need a set of charts for my trombone. If you could call me about tonight I have a few questions.
503-890-9862
Rob

David Warberg

Dec 10, 2013, 7:48:01 PM12/10/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I will not be able to make it tonight, sorry.

David