Norse Parade - 5/17

josh

May 10, 2013, 1:54:16 AM5/10/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
We are hoping to march in this year's Norse Parade again on Friday, May 17th.  Its a casual walk up 12th Avenue, past Benson, around Holiday Park and back.  We will meet at the Norse Hall, ready to play at 5:30pm.  The parade starts at 6pm and will probably be done by 7pm.  You can read more about the event here:

http://test.norsehall.org/may-17-syttende-mai/

Who is planning on being there?

MICHAEL & ALICE STREET

May 10, 2013, 9:28:08 AM5/10/13
to Benson Alumni Band
Hi Josh:

I'm planing on being in attendance.

Cheers,

Mike Street-Tuba

Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 22:54:16 -0700
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Norse Parade - 5/17

We are hoping to march in this year's Norse Parade again on Friday, May 17th.  Its a casual walk up 12th Avenue, past Benson, around Holiday Park and back.  We will meet at the Norse Hall, ready to play at 5:30pm.  The parade starts at 6pm and will probably be done by 7pm.  You can read more about the event here:

http://test.norsehall.org/may-17-syttende-mai/

Who is planning on being there?

devo...@aol.com

May 12, 2013, 11:14:09 PM5/12/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.  Hope we hear from a few others.

WAYNO.

May 13, 2013, 12:36:34 AM5/13/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.

-josh

Maj Britt Baker Family

May 14, 2013, 2:43:32 PM5/14/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.

Max

Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 21:36:34 -0700
Subject: Re: Norse Parade - 5/17
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Josh Piper

May 15, 2013, 2:21:13 PM5/15/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
REALLY SORRY guys!  I have to back out of marching this Friday.  My wife forgot to mention that she has a work function that evening that she can't miss, so I have to take the kids to an event at their school.

-josh