Tuesday's Rehearsal & Game, New Music

1 view

Josh Piper

Jan 25, 2014, 6:31:57 PM1/25/14
to band
Just a reminder that we're meeting at 6pm in Room #125 (Band Room) to rehearse.  There will pizza.  At ~7pm we'll move to the gym to play for the Benson/Jefferson boys game.

We've got some new music to try out.  Not sure if its going to work or not, but it should be fun to try.  Here are links to download your parts if you want to look them over in advance:

Cheer Pack
Clarinet - http://bit.ly/1gF2pby
Trumpet - http://bit.ly/LXfNMV
BaritoneTC - http://bit.ly/1eSQmGz
Trombone - http://bit.ly/1aW12QP
Tuba - http://bit.ly/1eSQvK8

Stadium Jams Vol 4 (Black Eyed Peas)
Clarinet - http://bit.ly/1hYcKiU
Trumpet - http://bit.ly/1hxTkRi
Trombone - http://bit.ly/1bpvaUA
Tuba - http://bit.ly/1hYcSPy

No need to print these.  I'll bring copies to the rehearsal.  In case you're not familiar with some of the tunes, here are some examples:

Cheer Pack (Skips "A" for some reason)
http://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/media-player.jsp?&type=audio&productID=2463222

Stadium Jams
http://www.jwpepper.com/sheet-music/media-player.jsp?&type=audio&productID=10088738

devo...@aol.com

Jan 25, 2014, 9:14:57 PM1/25/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Very neat josh.  Thank you for getting these.

Maj Britt Baker Family

Jan 28, 2014, 3:59:12 PM1/28/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hey Josh,

For some reason the clarinet link in the Cheer Pack section leads to a doc entitled:
Community Input Opportunity on Expanding
Chinese Dual Language Immersion in Portland
Public Schools

Max

Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 15:31:57 -0800

Subject: Tuesday's Rehearsal & Game, New Music