Tech Show

josh

Feb 7, 2014, 5:55:35 PM2/7/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Tech Show is next week (Thursday & Friday 2/13-14)

We like to play a few time throughout the night.  If we planned on playing at 7:30pm and 8:30pm both nights, how many of you could be there?  Please indicate your availability on this poll:

http://doodle.com/6ikihdibndixv7ed

Also, our next game is on Tuesday, 2/18 at 7:30pm.  We'll be supporting the girls' team again.

-josh

Rob Elmer

Feb 7, 2014, 6:02:57 PM2/7/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Tech show should work for me, unless this new job of mine won't let me schedule around it. Should know by Monday. And the 18th is my birthday and as much as I love playing I have other plans, sorry! Play strong though!

Don Alexander

Feb 7, 2014, 6:03:05 PM2/7/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com

I'd definitely like to do this. Probably just Thursday night.

I played with you guys a few times last year.  I photocopied a bunch of music from Wayne, but I think that is all down in storage in Albany now.  So I'd need to borrow another packet of music.

Don - Trombone
971-340-5979

On Feb 7, 2014 2:55 PM, "josh" <jo...@pdxpipers.com> wrote:

MICHAEL & ALICE STREET

Feb 7, 2014, 6:10:48 PM2/7/14
to Benson Alumni Band
Hi Josh:
I'd be able to do Thursday, but will be out of town on Friday.

Cheers,

mike street

Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2014 14:55:35 -0800
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Tech Show

Thea Morrow

Feb 7, 2014, 6:32:54 PM2/7/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
As long as there is flute music available for me, I can play Thursday at 7:30 for sure. 8:30 on Thursday is a big maybe as I'll have my nephews with me and they have school on Friday, so I don't want to keep them up late. I won't be there Friday.

-Thea

devo...@aol.com

Feb 8, 2014, 1:44:05 PM2/8/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I will have flute charts.

The times we're playing are not necessarily set in stone.

Thanks.

WAYNO.

rjmu...@gmail.com

Feb 8, 2014, 4:48:08 PM2/8/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I can be there for Tech Show. Not sure if Eva will be with me, but possibly.

James