Benson Community Picnic

josh

Jul 21, 2013, 5:10:24 PM7/21/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!  I hope you're having a great summer.  The Benson Community Picnic is scheduled for August 17th from noon - 4pm.  Please reply if you're planning on attending.  We might play a few songs if we can get enough players.

I'll be there.

-josh

devo...@aol.com

Jul 21, 2013, 6:09:52 PM7/21/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there!

WAYNO.

Maj Britt Baker Family

Jul 21, 2013, 6:09:53 PM7/21/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.

Max

Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 14:10:24 -0700
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Benson Community Picnic

Hi everyone!  I hope you're having a great summer.  The Benson Community Picnic is scheduled for August 17th from noon - 4pm.  Please reply if you're planning on attending.  We might play a few songs if we can get enough players.

I'll be there.

-josh

devo...@aol.com

Aug 16, 2013, 2:11:56 PM8/16/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hope all you band folks will join us at the Benson Alumni Picnic on Aug 17th!  Bring your horns!

WAYNO.

MICHAEL & ALICE STREET

Aug 17, 2013, 12:17:09 AM8/17/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Wayne

I was hoping to make  it this year but unfortunatly we had to make an unexpected trip out of town and won't be back until saturday evening

Sorry

Mike street

To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Re: Benson Community Picnic