Pep Band

josh

Jan 13, 2014, 3:53:46 PM1/13/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for all of your feedback!  It looks like we can have a solid crew for the next 2 Tuesday games.  Our schedule will be as follows:

Tuesday 1/14 vs Roosevelt - 7:30pm - Benson Gym
   - Meet in gym at 7pm

Tuesday 1/28 vs Jefferson - 7:30pm - Benson Gym
   - Meet in Band Room (R.125) at 6pm for short rehearsal, pizza will be provided
   - We'll move to the gym around 7pm

For the sake of the new members on the list, building access can be tricky these days due to increase security.  The center front door is generally accessible for rehearsals.  If you have trouble getting in, text or call me at 971.258.2501

-josh

Maj Britt Baker Family

Jan 13, 2014, 4:32:02 PM1/13/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for organizing! see you tomorrow.

Max

Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 12:53:46 -0800
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Pep Band

Rob Elmer

Jan 13, 2014, 10:21:01 PM1/13/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the work Josh! See y'all tomorrow!