Re: Friday pep band gig

1 view

devo...@aol.com

Jan 23, 2013, 7:34:18 PM1/23/13
to mstre...@msn.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the update.  Get well Mike!

Jan 24, 2013, 8:35:23 PM1/24/13
to Benson Alumni Band
Hi Wayne:

The crud I've got is not abating, so it is not likely I'll be able to make on Friday.  I'm really sorry to put a crimp in the plans.  Were you able to make contact with the other tuba player?

Mike

To: mstre...@msn.com; benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Friday pep band gig
From: devo...@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2013 19:34:18 -0500

devo...@aol.com

Jan 24, 2013, 8:40:57 PM1/24/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
David thought he'd be able to make this gig.  Hope so.:-)