Basketball Game Tuesday 2/18

josh

Feb 15, 2014, 4:36:35 PM2/15/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
We're scheduled to play this Tuesday's Girls game versus Cleveland.  It starts at 7:30pm.  Let's be ready to play by 7:15pm.  Please reply if you can make it.

-josh

rjmu...@gmail.com

Feb 15, 2014, 5:49:18 PM2/15/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com, benson-al...@googlegroups.com
James and Eva will be there

On Feb 15, 2014, at 1:36 PM, josh <jo...@pdxpipers.com> wrote:

We're scheduled to play this Tuesday's Girls game versus Cleveland.  It starts at 7:30pm.  Let's be ready to play by 7:15pm.  Please reply if you can make it.

-josh

devo...@aol.com

Feb 15, 2014, 6:22:40 PM2/15/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Wayne will be there.

rjmu...@gmail.com

Feb 16, 2014, 12:36:50 AM2/16/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hey Wayne,
Do you have an extra trumpet mouth piece for the flugelhorn? We only have cornet ones. Checked while at the music store today, they are too small.
Thanks, James