最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

josh

未読、
2014/02/03 2:28:122014/02/03
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Many of you indicated that this Tuesday would work for you.  We will play at the girls' basketball game versus Franklin.  They're having a tough season and could really use a boost from the pep band.  The game starts at 7:30pm, so please try to be ready to play by 7:15pm.

Please reply to this email if you can make it to the game.  (I'll be there)

Also, please update the Doodle poll if your February schedule has changed.

http://doodle.com/82ziaw7nrukf2h5e

devo...@aol.com

未読、
2014/02/03 4:41:522014/02/03
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there.

Wayne.

rjmu...@gmail.com

未読、
2014/02/03 10:04:542014/02/03
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com、benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I can't make it. I have a side job that evening. Eva is currently sick.
--

Maj Britt Baker Family

未読、
2014/02/04 13:36:372014/02/04
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I will be there.

Max

Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 23:28:12 -0800
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com

Subject: Basketball game Tuesday 2/4

Rob Elmer

未読、
2014/02/04 21:58:422014/02/04
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I didn't get these!! My phone wasn't sycing emails and I didn't notice. Can't make it out this soon, sorry.
全員に返信
投稿者に返信
転送
新着メール 0 件