2014 Basketball Games

josh

Jan 9, 2014, 2:34:00 AM1/9/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying out a new tool to figure out which games we can all be at.  Please visit the following web site and indicate which dates you are available to play.  There is no obligation for selecting a date.  I'm just trying to get an idea of which dates to zero in on.

doodle.com/82ziaw7nrukf2h5e

-josh

josh

Jan 11, 2014, 12:54:33 PM1/11/14
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone.  Meager response on the poll, so far.  Please take a minute to respond by clicking the link below.  If none of the dates work for you, you can still enter your name and submit the poll.

doodle.com/82ziaw7nrukf2h5e

If you're having trouble with the poll please let me know.

If you just don't have time this year, we totally understand.  Please let us know so we can plan accordingly.

-josh