Next Pep Band Gig (Thursday 1/31)

josh

Jan 28, 2013, 7:17:36 PM1/28/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone!  The girls are taking on Madison this Thursday, 1/31 at 7:30pm (I've confirmed this with the school).  Who is available to play that night?  Please respond Yes, No or Maybe.

I'm a Yes.

-josh

devo...@aol.com

Jan 28, 2013, 7:59:39 PM1/28/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
WAYNO... Yes.

MICHAEL & ALICE STREET

Jan 28, 2013, 8:39:25 PM1/28/13
to Benson Alumni Band

Wayne:

I'm on the mend and I'll plan on being there barring a crud relapse.

Cheers,

mike

To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Next Pep Band Gig (Thursday 1/31)
From: devo...@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 19:59:39 -0500

Maj Britt Baker Family

Jan 29, 2013, 11:48:57 AM1/29/13
to benson-al...@googlegroups.com
Maybe. hubby has a gig so I need to find a sitter.
Max

Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 16:17:36 -0800
From: jo...@pdxpipers.com
To: benson-al...@googlegroups.com