Rec Center Pool closed tonight (see details)

Mike Leake

Dec 13, 2012, 4:54:15 PM12/13/12
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone.  I started a new thread that can be updated when the pool is closed.  So ...

The pool is closed tonight, 12/13/12, due to a sick lifeguard.

Greg Sellei

Dec 13, 2012, 5:09:02 PM12/13/12
to BAM Swim Club
Thanks for the warning!

Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 13:54:15 -0800
From: rxle...@hotmail.com
To: bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Rec Center Pool closed tonight (see details)

Mike Leake

Feb 8, 2013, 9:50:04 PM2/8/13
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Well, not sure if the pool will be closed for Saturday 2/9 practice. Make sure to call ahead (802-442-1053), and if anyone finds out please reply here. At least Nemo will be sure to get a workout! Haha

Mike Leake

Dec 17, 2013, 3:53:34 PM12/17/13
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Greetings again, folks. It's a winter wonderland, and with cold temps the ability to salt the roads is not an option. The Rec will be closing at 6pm tonight, 12/17/13, AFTER adult swim (~6:15pm). Saty home and enjoy the snow!

Mike Leake

Jul 14, 2014, 9:46:11 PM7/14/14
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
The Marauders had to change their meet tomorrow to HOME, meaning that the Rec Pool will be besieged by the youngsters until 8pm or so.

Accordingly, we should plan on not having practice Tuesday, 7/15. So, that means that there will be a hat trick of canceled practices, as there area also meets scheduled for this Sat (7/19) and next Tuesday (7/22).

Be sure to hit the pool during adult or lap swim times to stay wet, or is the weather is cooperating go jump in a lake! :D

If all is well, I'll be at Lake Paran this Sunday at 8am for an early morning dip and anyone is welcome to come along. Here is the view a couple of weeks ago at about that time ...

Beautiful morning for a lake swim #fb

Mike Leake

Jan 27, 2015, 12:24:08 PM1/27/15
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Due to the snow storm, the Rec Center is closed today (Tue, 1/27/15)

Mike Leake

Jun 30, 2015, 6:12:05 PM6/30/15
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
All, there is a Marauders swim meet tonight that is running late. Looks like they might be done by 8:15. Sorry for short notice, but plan to not swim tonight. See you on Saturday.

Rachel Payne

Jun 30, 2015, 6:46:03 PM6/30/15
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Mike!

Tim

On Jun 30, 2015, at 6:12 PM, Mike Leake <rxle...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> All, there is a Marauders swim meet tonight that is running late. Looks like they might be done by 8:15. Sorry for short notice, but plan to not swim tonight. See you on Saturday.

gj

Jun 30, 2015, 9:54:48 PM6/30/15
to BAM Swim Club
Will the rec center be open on Sat (4th of July)?

> Subject: Re: Rec Center Pool closed tonight (see details)
> From: payne...@comcast.net
> Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 18:46:03 -0400
> To: bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com

Carol Newell

Jul 1, 2015, 6:59:15 PM7/1/15
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com, Peter Newell, Joan Newell
Hey All- I ordered a pair of Finis Agility Paddles like Mike has…the yellow things that go on your hands and help with stroke form. I got medium (for hand circumference 7-8 inches)…..they are a tad big, I should have gotten small. I can send them back, but if anyone wants them they are 13.95….no shipping..that was free. Let me know. Carol N.

> On Jun 30, 2015, at 6:12 PM, Mike Leake <rxle...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> All, there is a Marauders swim meet tonight that is running late. Looks like they might be done by 8:15. Sorry for short notice, but plan to not swim tonight. See you on Saturday.

Mike Leake

Dec 7, 2015, 9:48:55 AM12/7/15
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
Rec Center pool pump needs to be replaced. On order...might be up amd running on Wednesday? I will email group when I hear the pool is open. Call ahead if you are planning to swim.

Meg Campbell

Dec 7, 2015, 1:54:26 PM12/7/15
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Hey! How about an open water swim?

Ha ha. Just kidding.

Meg Campbell
(802) 379-0400

> On Dec 7, 2015, at 9:48 AM, Mike Leake <rxle...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Rec Center pool pump needs to be replaced. On order...might be up amd running on Wednesday? I will email group when I hear the pool is open. Call ahead if you are planning to swim.

Rachel Rodney

Dec 7, 2015, 3:01:20 PM12/7/15
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Nooooooooo lol

Sent from my iPhone

Mike Leake

Apr 28, 2016, 3:17:45 PM4/28/16
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
Pool is closed fo the remainder of the day today due to biologic incident. Will reopen Fri 4/29, at 6am as usual.

Rachel Rodney

Apr 28, 2016, 3:21:35 PM4/28/16
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
Eeewwwwwww

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 28, 2016, at 3:17 PM, Mike Leake <rxle...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Pool is closed fo the remainder of the day today due to biologic incident. Will reopen Fri 4/29, at 6am as usual.

Mike Leake

Feb 7, 2017, 3:32:53 PM2/7/17
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
Rec will be closed tonight, Feb 7th, 2017, after adult swim due to weather.

gj

Feb 7, 2017, 5:16:53 PM2/7/17
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com

Thanks, Mike - no "one last swim" for me, I guess. See you all in April - and have a great swim meet, whenever that happens.

Thanks to all for the awesome collection of soccer balls that I'll be bringing with me!

Best Greg

May 4, 2017, 11:13:21 AM5/4/17
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
Per Carrie:

The Bennington Recreation Center POOL will be closed for the remainder of today, May 4th. The pool will reopen tomorrow at 6am.

The building remains open for use of the weight room, saunas and locker rooms.

Mike Leake

Feb 13, 2018, 7:16:18 PM2/13/18
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
Just got home...sorry for late notice. Rec pool is closed tonight due to biologic incident.

Melissa Rowe

Feb 13, 2018, 7:35:31 PM2/13/18
to bennington-area-...@googlegroups.com
How long is it closed for

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 13, 2018, at 7:16 PM, Mike Leake <rxle...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Just got home...sorry for late notice. Rec pool is closed tonight due to biologic incident.

Mike Leake

Sep 30, 2018, 8:34:29 PM9/30/18
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
The Rec pool will be closed Mon, 10/01/18, from 6am until 4pm.

Mike Leake

Feb 12, 2019, 12:42:52 PM2/12/19
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
Rec pool closing early tonight, 2/12, due to storm