04/07/18: 7th Annual Monumental Masters Mini Meet in Bennington!

Mike Leake

Apr 2, 2018, 4:11:44 PM4/2/18
to Bennington Area Masters Swim Club
Hello again, everyone. Just a reminder that we will again be hosting a low-key, fun meet at our pool in Bennington this coming Saturday. It is a great event for first time competitors and an overall exciting event that will serve as a fundraiser for the Marauders. This is open to anyone, even if you do not have membership to US Masters.

Today I received six entries, bringing the current total of registered swimmers to 20! Looks like we should expect around 30+ to join us. Please find the entry form attached. Also, remember that I have silicone team caps for sale - a bargain at $10! See me at the pool if you are interested.

We plan to have a "bake sale" table available during the meet where folks can purchase goodies by donation. If anyone would like to supply a food or drink item, please do.

The Rec will open at 8am so that we can arrive early and set up for warmups, that start at 9am.

Let me know if you have any questions. Email me separately at mi...@usms.org or touch base with me at practice tomorrow night. Thanks everyone.

...mike...
040718 Monumental Meet.pdf