Re: Malancha Member's list # Oct 2012 update ** count now is 118

malancha mallika

Oct 4, 2012, 5:31:32 AM10/4/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malanc...@googlegroups.com, malancha...@googlegroups.com
 Dear Honourable members,
A professional team is in leadership of the forum and hence address all queries to team email .Please see if your name is missing in the enclosed list which is in ascending order of Index consisting of Complex ,Tower and Flat number   . Do give us feedback if any one of you started living in the apartment inspite of so many hurdles so that we can mark flat as livable "Yes" .We have marked every flat as livable "No" in the list (refer last column) .Those who feels that BDCL could have done a better job , kindly raise your hand so that we can channelize the mode of escalation . We have written collectively to BDCL our 5th letter as an organised group indicating various aspect of failures,lack of response  and non compliance to brochure points . We have escalated also to dept of consumer affairs. Recollect the last March 1st & 2nd letters were written separately to BDCL and NKDA respectively . Third letter was written in the month of May where we have followed up BDCL on 1st letter and fourth letter was written on 30th august . 5th letter was written on 2nd oct  which was a gandhi jayanti ....So far we are doing non coperation similar to Gandhiji & Annaji and shortly announce our next programme which might be more demanding in nature.
This email is being addressed to three forums where our majority of the members are discussing their issues .Those who are not aware , let us specify the purpose of these groups as follows :
bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com  : All malancha members
malanc...@googlegroups.com : Mostly Mohua & Madhabi members
 malancha...@googlegroups.com, : Mostly mallika members resisting current form of possession given by BDCL and few mohua members demanding refund of maintenance & other charges due to non delivery of services

Regards
Team malancha