United malancha group protest letter

malancha mallika

Sep 22, 2012, 6:59:52 AM9/22/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
United malancha group protest letter is ready . Honourable members are requested to sign off the letter . Mohua and Madhabi members can go straightway to point no 19 after the first page .Letter conent and Two folders containing sample signature can be found in below link . Only members of  malancha_mallika or malanchaplus would be able to access the content as it is confidential in nature .

Summary of the letter is :
1>Rejection of possession letter and start of defect liability period from 21st oct (Point no 1 to 18)
2>Refund of maintenance charges for those who have taken possession last years (Point no 19)

Members have option to provide letter specific consent with signature or generic consent with signature which may be reused everytime (both samples are provided in above link)

Docusign method of letter specific signature was adopted last time . We are not sure if this is acceptable in govt offices .Therefore it is recommended that members provide pdf or jpg form . If it is difficult for some of you , then escalate the problems to forum so that we may find alternative methods

Cheers to the entire team

Team coordinator

Pushpayan Mitra

Sep 25, 2012, 9:55:44 PM9/25/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I will upload the scanned copy of my consent. Meanwhile I saw a number of you have actually created the pdfs and uploaded. Can you tell me how to get the digitized signature in the PDF and generate it. I am planning to type the consent in the simple msword document, sign it scan it and then upload the jpg. I assume that its going to work.

Regards,
Pushpayan

Pushpayan

ishita das

Sep 26, 2012, 2:18:29 AM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
that exactly what I did - only after scanning, I converted the scanned doc to a PDF. It works.

Sharvani Ghosh

Sep 26, 2012, 3:21:27 AM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Is PDF format mandatory?..if yes we'll change our uploaded copy.

Regards

Dipankar/ Sharvani Ghosh
Sharvani GHOSH