RE: [malanchaplus] Urgent!! BDCL constructing multilevel car parkingover existing open parkings-Need your views

Aditya Bera

Jul 24, 2013, 3:49:39 PM7/24/13
to malanc...@googlegroups.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, a_de...@hotmail.com
In that case we need to arrange a get together asap nd take necessary step.

once construction is over it won't be worth protesting.

Myself owner of mohua t2, 604.

Rgds
Aditya Bera
9830315551

Jul 24, 2013, 6:18:08 PM7/24/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malanc...@googlegroups.com, a_de...@hotmail.com
My 2 cents...

Nothing surprises me anymore with this company. Bad continues to win since Good doesn't turn back and stand firm. As a group, we had successfully stopped illegal handover without promised amenities. But in the end, Bad won because we lost the moral compass.

A multilevel parking is going to seriously damage the property value and turn the complex look like a "basti".

I see little recourse other than taking these folks to court...are you willing to stand firm?

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "We feel cheated by Bengal DCL. Malancha Owners Group, New Town Rajarhat" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bengal-dcl-malancha.

Ranadip Basak

Jul 25, 2013, 3:10:51 AM7/25/13
to malanc...@googlegroups.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, a_de...@hotmail.com
Hi Aditya,

I am very much in sync with you and that was my initial thought while posting in groups.

We need to arrange a meeting if possible this weekend and plan for future course of action.

Regards
Ranadip
9831142618

Rakesh Shukla

Jul 25, 2013, 5:05:37 AM7/25/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malanc...@googlegroups.com, a_de...@hotmail.com
Dear Friends I am too of the view that we must try to stop this new construction .
Please consider me with you for any such initiative.

Regards,
Rakesh
+91-9811824722
203, Mahua Tower-3

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "We feel cheated by Bengal DCL. Malancha Owners Group, New Town Rajarhat" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/bengal-dcl-malancha.

Subhra Dutta

Jul 25, 2013, 11:11:21 AM7/25/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Ei duniyaay bhai sob ii hoy, bhai sob ii hoy..sob sotyii

Particularly in India, more so in Kolkata..

If you go legal..rest of your life will be spent for getting a justice...if you don't go you will be a mute spectator

Ranadip Basak

Jul 27, 2013, 2:28:37 AM7/27/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

Dear friends,

I came to know that there was a meeting between hig allotees and bdcl yesterday on the same topic. Can someone brief us on the outcome as same will help mig-lig allotees also.

Regards
Ranadip

ARUNKUMAR DAM

Jul 27, 2013, 10:40:53 PM7/27/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
dear friends,
DCL already alloted open car parking at Mohua tower 2 to me at the time possession ,how they construct multilear car parking on that area, though i m not seeing the same. Further, DCL also send notice for registration of the sale deed from 22.7.13 to 27.7.13, i know the response.Please share

Arun Kumar Dam, 1002 D Type
Guwahati