Re: Request all of you to call DCL

malancha mallika

Sep 26, 2012, 3:17:23 AM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mohua/Madhabi members ...
Below email is addressed to you .. while moderating I could note and hence forwarding to this greater malancha forum  ..
Team malancha
On Tue, Sep 25, 2012 at 8:12 PM, Saikat Biswas <saika...@gmail.com> wrote:
To all the members from Mohua Apts.

1. How is the quality of work done by BDCL in your respective units.
2. All rectification done within Units? and Towers? (Staircase and others).

We all know, there are issues with other promises from BDCL like electricity/water/Clubs....etc

It will be a great help, if any of the member from Mohua Apts can share details in this regards or pictures

thanks in advance

Saikat

Debashish Ghosh

Sep 26, 2012, 3:46:37 AM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malancha mallika
Hello,

I had last seen the complex a year back, atleast at that time the staircases and lifts were not done. As far as the work inside the respective unit is concerned we were asked to take delivery by signing a "release form" that everything is OK.

However, when I tried to report the issues to BDCL , they told me that they are "unavoidable". Following is what I recollect :

1) The slope of the floor is faulty, the water will not drain from the floors of kitchen.
2) Windows are rusted and the finishing is poor.

Regards,
Debashish

Sharvani Ghosh

Sep 26, 2012, 3:57:15 AM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malancha mallika
Hello,

We too had last seen the complex last year. The walls had water patch and windows in bad shape. Floor tiles had many cracks. Toilette taps were leaking or broken.

On reporting we were asked to give the complain list to the site engineer, which we did. Till now it seems that no work has been done after all promises.

Regards

Sharvani Ghosh
--
Sharvani GHOSH