Malancha Member's list # August 2012 update ** count now is 114

Arnab Debroy

Aug 4, 2012, 11:09:48 AM8/4/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

 Dear Honourable members,

Please see if your name is missing in the enclosed list which is in ascending order of Index consisting of Complex ,Tower and Flat number   . Do give me feedback if any one of you started living in the apartment inspite of so many hurdles so that I can mark flat as livable “Yes” .In general I have marked every flat as livable “No” in the list (refer last column) . If anybody who is not part of pressure group of 82 members(refer 2nd last column) and feels that BDCL could have done it better , kindly raise your hand so that we can channelize the mode of escalation … Do it very fast as we shall be writing to BDCL fourth letter as an organised Mallika group indicating various aspect of failures,lack of response  and non compliance to brochure points . This would also be first time we shall be copying a govt authority . Recollect the last March 1st & 2nd letter where these were written separately to BDCL and NKDA respectively . Third letter was written in the month of May where we have followed up BDCL on 1st letter .

If there were errors , do escalate to me for corrections

Regards

Arnab (Mallika T1/1504)

.

Anup Acharyya

Aug 4, 2012, 12:55:28 PM8/4/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Great achievement Arnab!
114 in 6 months.
Hopefully b4 handover it will b 200.
Satyameba jayate!

Sent from my iPhone

Arindam Chatterjee

Aug 5, 2012, 9:19:50 AM8/5/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Arnab,

In my visit to the site last week, I saw that most flats have name plates indicating the owner's surname . Most of the flats are sold ; some may be to investment buyers as I do not see some surnames in our list .

Thanks
Arindam

Sep 21, 2012, 7:03:25 AM9/21/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sh. Arnab,

Please include my name in the list:

Flat Index: Mallika-2/1403
Owner/Co-owner: Manas Kumar Ghosh/Shampa Ghosh
Location: Haridwar
Part of pressure Group : Yes
Flat Livabale: No

Arnab Debroy

Sep 21, 2012, 7:16:49 AM9/21/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Mr Ghosh … Shortly you will receive notification from mallika secured group so that you can see past discussions and archives

Rayan

Sep 21, 2012, 9:22:36 AM9/21/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arnab,

My name is listed right as

Part of pressure Group : Yes
Flat Livabale: No

Thanks,
Rayan Chaudhuri
Mallika, Flat# 202

Suman Pal

Sep 21, 2012, 10:19:00 AM9/21/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, <bengal-dcl-malancha@googlegroups.com>
Include me

Suman Pal
Mallika T2-304

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Arnab Debroy

Sep 21, 2012, 12:05:27 PM9/21/12
to Suman Pal, Malancha united Googlegroup
Hi suman,
I assume you would like to protest this letter
Thanks and kind regards
Arnab Debroy via mobile device

Thanks Mr Ghosh . Shortly you will receive notification from mallika secured group so that you can see past discussions and archives

Owner/Co-owner: Manas Kumar Ghosh/Shampa Ghosh

email ID: mkg...@bhel.in, mkgho...@gmail.com <mailto:mkg...@bhel.in,%20mkgh...@gmail.com>

Location: Haridwar

Part of pressure Group : Yes

Flat Livabale: No

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvwVg1oaXpZ1dGgzTkNIOFVELVZjcFRnLUgzOTZIdmc&amp;single=true&amp;gid=1&amp;output=pdf

If there were errors , do escalate to me for corrections

Regards
Arnab (Mallika T1/1504)

.

souvik...@wipro.com

Sep 22, 2012, 3:30:30 AM9/22/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Please include me also

Souvik Ghosh
Desk Phone (Work) : +91 33 3095 4176
Desk Phone (VOIP) : 858 4176
Hand Phone : +91 98361 08152
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvwVg1oaXpZ1dGgzTkNIOFVELVZjcFRnLUgzOTZIdmc&single=true&gid=1&output=pdf

If there were errors , do escalate to me for corrections

Regards
Arnab (Mallika T1/1504)

.

www.wipro.com

ishita das

Sep 22, 2012, 10:00:00 AM9/22/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
No guesses on me bro. I was, I am, and I will be a part of this crusade.
Thank you, as always
Ishita

Suman Pal

Sep 22, 2012, 11:11:02 AM9/22/12
to Arnab Debroy, Malancha united Googlegroup
Yes I will be part of the protest but I live in USA so I would not be able to physically be present. If you need support I can ask my dad but I hate to disturb him.

Sent from my iPhone