Re: Way forward poll result update

Vidyun Singh

Nov 18, 2012, 7:39:21 AM11/18/12
to malanc...@googlegroups.com, Malancha united Googlegroup
hello fellow future residents,
my concent is for option B because once paid, to get your rights is not happening we all know it.
cheers,

Vidyun Singh
Tower 2 1502

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM, malancha mallika <malanch...@gmail.com> wrote:

All,

We have to decide a strategy very quick  ..... we want to avoid a conflict situation with fellow neighbours as well and hence there are are only two options on whether to pay or not to pay

A. Pay up (under protest) and demand compliance thru Gandhi giri or consumer dept or  legal route  – 10 members

(sujit dey,gourab,srinibas,amit sinha,goutam mandal,debasis ghosh,aditya,joydeep,neeraj,sourav)

B. Part or no payment till completion and do gandhigiri and/ or go through consumer dept or  legal route          -10 members

(Arnab,MK Ghosh,Debraj,Mr s banerjee,sujit rakshit,dubey,sandeep,arindam,basu,amit gupta)

Aninda,Kunal and others - Your vote might be decisive ...HURRY UP AND INFORM TO FORUM or in private to malanch...@gmail.com

Team malamcha

Arnab Debroy

Nov 18, 2012, 12:35:16 PM11/18/12
to Vidyun Singh, Malanchaplus Googlegroup, Malancha Mallika Googlegroup, Malancha united Googlegroup
Very interesting vidyun ! Inspite of being from kolkata you did not agree to bdcl's extension of deadline to pay money ?
Great ! We heard you after a long time .. Keep commenting like this and it will motivate us

Thanks and Regards
sent from mobile device ...excuse typos

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 1:31 PM, malancha mallika <malanch...@gmail.com <mailto:malanch...@gmail.com> > wrote:

All,
We have to decide a strategy very quick  ..... we want to avoid a conflict situation with fellow neighbours as well and hence there are are only two options on whether to pay or not to pay

A. Pay up (under protest) and demand compliance thru Gandhi giri or consumer dept or  legal route  - 10 members

(sujit dey,gourab,srinibas,amit sinha,goutam mandal,debasis ghosh,aditya,joydeep,neeraj,sourav)
B. Part or no payment till completion and do gandhigiri and/ or go through consumer dept or  legal route          -10 members
(Arnab,MK Ghosh,Debraj,Mr s banerjee,sujit rakshit,dubey,sandeep,arindam,basu,amit gupta)

Aninda,Kunal and others - Your vote might be decisive ...HURRY UP AND INFORM TO FORUM or in private to malanch...@gmail.com <mailto:malanch...@gmail.com>

Team malamcha

shekhar roychowdhury

Nov 19, 2012, 12:33:35 AM11/19/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arnab
My lawyer's advise is to take possession and then take legal action. As taking possession in no way diminishes your legal rights. I am not fully recovered as yet and we have written to BDCL highlighting their shortcomings and also informing them of our inability to meet their deadline. Needless to say we have yet to receive a response.
Regards
Shekhar
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel by Shekhar Roychowdhury
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "We feel cheated by Bengal DCL. Malancha Owners Group, New Town Rajarhat" group.

Kuntal Mandal

Nov 19, 2012, 5:54:25 AM11/19/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

My heart says Option - B but considering the fact I stay overseas and has very limited presence in Kolkata I would practically go for option - A.

I am visiting Kolkata from 5th Dec for three and half weeks. I would really love to be in touch with our future neighbors and friends. hope to speak to some of you at least!

Warm regards

Kuntal Mandal

Vidyun Singh

Nov 20, 2012, 5:41:52 AM11/20/12
to Arnab Debroy, Malanchaplus Googlegroup, Malancha Mallika Googlegroup, Malancha united Googlegroup
Mr. Debroy,
No ill feelings but thats what happens when one is on bed for 3 months & rehab, had an ACL knee surgery & yes very much in Kolkata.
The so called beautiful bethoven project & all....is as much dear to u as its to me, given ur active e-involvement.
anyways lets look ahead, am here now & rocking ! whats the next course of action, my full support is there for my/our rights.
cheers,

Vidyun Singh
903398111

Arnab Debroy

Nov 23, 2012, 12:35:10 AM11/23/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malancha...@googlegroups.com
Thanks shekhar,

As long as you continue to take bold steps either through court or through
blocking payment it will hurt bdcl someway and hopefully they will review
situations and plan some corrective measures...
Meek surrender or blind praising of bdcl steps is definitely not the way
forward

Arnab

Subrato Ghosal

Nov 28, 2012, 3:41:12 AM11/28/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
DEAR KUNTAL,

MY PLAN IS SIMILAR TO YOURS AND I WILL ALSO BE IN KOLKATA FROM 7/12 .

YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON 9874403870.

REGARDS

SUBRATO (T 1 / 802)