United we stand!

MalanchaOwnersGroup

Sep 25, 2012, 2:36:38 PM9/25/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on! We're going to survive!"

161 group members + World wide support + Honesty , transparency & decency in our fight for justice.

Thank you all !!!

AK Sinha

Sep 25, 2012, 2:56:13 PM9/25/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
I salute the cause. The group has my support.

Basu Saha

Sep 26, 2012, 6:47:19 AM9/26/12
to malanchao...@gmail.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

I, Dr Basudeb Saha, do hereby raise my concern in context to "United Malancha group protest letter" along with other members of the forum and provide my support and consent for the same.

Regards,

Dr Basudeb Saha
UK

Mobile: +44-7733227268

Kuntal Mandal

Sep 26, 2012, 4:13:01 PM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malanchao...@gmail.com, kunta...@yahoo.com
Hello

Please find the PDF consent letter (signed) herewith.

Thank for all your effort and hard work.

Regards

Kuntal Mandal
Kuntal_Mahuya_consent.pdf

Goutam Sarkar

Sep 27, 2012, 12:29:50 PM9/27/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malanchao...@gmail.com
We ,Mousumi Sarkar & Goutam Sarkar, do hereby raise our concern in context to "United Malancha group protest letter" along with other members of the forum and provide our support and consent for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Mousumi Sarkar & Goutam Sarkar
Tower:3/1004。
email id: capt.gout...@gmail.com
phone: 919831208062

Subhranil Chakraborty

Sep 29, 2012, 8:18:16 PM9/29/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
We ,

Nandini Chakraborty & Subhranil Chakraborty, do hereby raise our concern in context to "United Malancha group protest letter" along with other members of the forum and provide our support and consent for the same.

Thanks & Regards,
Nandini Chakraborty & Subhranil Chakraborty
Tower:2/703
email id: Subhrani.C...@gmail.com
Mobile : +44 7895114249