Re: Malancha Member's list # Nov 2012 update

malancha mallika

Nov 25, 2012, 12:07:45 AM11/25/12
to Malancha united Googlegroup, malanc...@googlegroups.com, malancha_mallika

Dear all,

Please see if your name is missing in the enclosed list which is in ascending order of Index consisting of Complex ,Tower and Flat number . Do give us feedback if any one of you started living in the apartment inspite of so many hurdles so that we can mark flat as livable "Yes" .We have marked every flat as livable "No" in the list (refer last column) .From next month onwards we shall introduce 1 more column if flat is registered

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0AvwVg1oaXpZ1dGgzTkNIOFVELVZjcFRnLUgzOTZIdmc&single=true&gid=1&output=pdf

In general it is noted that members have opted for one of the following options

A:Pay up under protest

1. Pay up (under protest) and demand compliance thru Gandhigiri or personal negotiation

2. Pay up (under protest) and go thru Consumer dept

3. Pay up (under protest) and go thru Legal route

4. Pay up (under protest) and suffer in silence

B:Part or no payment

5. Do not Pay up and go the Legal route

6. Part payment or no payment till completion and do gandhigiri and/ or go through consumer dept

C:Pay up happily

7.Pay up happily and contribute to Bengal/Rajarhat area/Malancha Complex development

Team malancha