Re: Did anybody start living ?

Santanu Dasgupta

Jan 22, 2013, 7:24:58 AM1/22/13
to malancha...@googlegroups.com, Malancha united Googlegroup
Dear All,

I have taken possession in December of last year when I was in Kolkata for a short while. I was allowed to inspect the flat before making the payment (which was a precondition I put forward to Hasi Maitra).

There is a gentleman by the name of Mr. Gomes who is residing in Flat 1604, Tower 1 of Mallika. I met and had a very brief chat with him. He is the only person residing in the entire Malancha Complex. His major complaint was the quality of finishing, something that I found wanting within the complex in general. Being an Interior Design related person, Mr. Gomes mentioned that has carried out extensive refurbishment works (a terminology not associated with new buildings) on his own. I wanted to have a detailed chat with him but did not have the time.

I have handed a page long snag list to BDCL for my apartment. The doors and windows are the worst of the lot. Some of the issues are design issues which they will not be able to rectify, but I wanted to keep them on record. Haven't had any response even regarding the date inspection as of yet. I will have to call them up.

The area is quite barren and devoid of any shops etc. and is quite dark after sunset. However, some of the other developments in the same line are in an advanced stage and can lead us to be optimistic.

I was told that the Club is likely to be completed in March of this year, although it was not clear whether it will be operational. I will try to send some photos that I have taken later.

Regards,

Santanu Dasgupta

Flat 104
Tower 1
Mallika

PS: was handed the compensation cheque as well (15 months)

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM, Arnab Debroy <a_de...@hotmail.com> wrote:
Mr Saha,
This is positive news .... If you have more information and photographs , please share including clubhouse and swimming pool

Do you have any information if  Mohua residents started living or not ?  Who else from mallika is planning to live there ?

Thanks for the info shared in the forum

Empower your Business with BlackBerry® and Mobile Solutions from Etisalat