No electricity, no water in apartments even after possession

AK Sinha

Oct 5, 2012, 11:54:44 PM10/5/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
As of 5 Oct.

The common meter that was slated be installed this week has not happened yet. This essentially means one cannot apply for an individual meter and will not have power inside the apartment.

BDCL is not providing water inside the apartments even for people to have taken possession by cooking up some story. Chances are they are trying to hide water seepage from the walls.

Only about 7-8 people have taken possession so far.

Sharmistha Ghosal

Oct 6, 2012, 12:23:28 AM10/6/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
THANKS FOR YOUR KIND UPDATE

Amitava De

Oct 6, 2012, 3:40:23 AM10/6/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the information

Sent from my iPad

shekhar roychowdhury

Oct 6, 2012, 4:04:08 AM10/6/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the information
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel by Shekhar Roychowdhury

From: AK Sinha <s5i...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 20:54:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: No electricity, no water in apartments even after possession

Baidyanath Saha

Oct 6, 2012, 9:39:20 AM10/6/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for sharing the information with us. I have sent a follow up mail to bdcl, mentioning that delay in possession due to non confirmation of our points will be solely the responsibility of bdcl.

Rgds

baidyanath

Sent from my iPhone

Anurag Saxena

Oct 6, 2012, 9:41:42 AM10/6/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi gruop, we have also received letter for possession.... No none of the phone is picking up ..
Regards

Anurag Saxena
@ 78006 02808

From: Baidyanath Saha <baidyana...@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:09:20 +0530
Message has been deleted

Sanjib

Oct 16, 2012, 5:39:53 AM10/16/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi ,

If anybody can update on electricity and water connection? I wanted to have a site visit, they stopped me doing that.

Regards

Sanjib

Mallika T2 503

9830254313

Prakash

Oct 16, 2012, 11:24:55 PM10/16/12
to babuji....@gmail.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi
May I know what the said when u wanted to visit the site. I mean what is the reason they specified for not allowing to view the site

Sent from my iPhone

Shekhar Roychowdhury

Oct 17, 2012, 2:34:02 AM10/17/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

What is the name of there current Managing Director, can someone let me know. I thought it was Subir Chakrabarty but the website has a different name

shekhar roychowdhury

Oct 17, 2012, 11:11:07 AM10/17/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, babuji....@gmail.com
When we went the guards said we need permission. So a couple of days later we asked Hansi Maitra for permission and she informed my wife that we would have to pay remaining amount and take possession to view the flat
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel by Shekhar Roychowdhury

From: Prakash <prakas...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:24:55 +0800