Re: Digest for bengal-dcl-malancha@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Kunal Dutts

Jul 22, 2013, 12:36:12 PM7/22/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi friends,
  Can someone let me know how long the registratiion process will take place.Since I am in bangalore with my family did not receive the
  letter,probably sent to my address in Kolkata.Communicated DCL multiple times on changing contact address but all in vain.

Regards,
Kunal
501

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:03 PM, <bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/bengal-dcl-malancha/topics

    srinibas tripathy <srin...@gmail.com> Jul 18 02:03PM +0530

Jul 27, 2013, 10:44:22 PM7/27/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
as per their latter dd to be deposited within 27.8.13 and registration to be done during aug13. I m also from Guwahati. I could not deposit the same.

Arun K Dam

Krishna Pada Ghosh

Jul 29, 2013, 8:32:22 AM7/29/13
to bengal dcl
if u deposit all relevent documents,d.d. and 3 copies passport  size photo in park st. office they will take finger print of all ten fingers.it takes 10 mts.then they will give u registration date and it will b at site office(at yr. flat).it will take 5 mts.to complete the process and will end with high tea from bengal dcl. k.p.ghosh.mohua tower 1 no 1201.

Date: Sun, 28 Jul 2013 08:14:22 +0530
Subject: Re: Digest for bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic
From: arunk...@gmail.com
To: bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com