Re: correction in list

Arnab Debroy

Oct 27, 2012, 1:41:42 AM10/27/12
to Yogesh Dubey, Malancha united Googlegroup
Dear Mr dubey,
If you are serious to resist such possession attempt of incomplete flat and complex you may write to malanch...@gmail.com so that you will be part of an organised group who are resisting such attempt of defacating respective dream house

Thanks and Regards
sent from mobile device ...excuse typos

Oct 31, 2012, 3:34:23 AM10/31/12
to Arnab Debroy, Malancha united Googlegroup, malanch...@gmail.com
Dear All Sufferers,

I am absolutely serious and would like to contribute from my side to ensure that we are not made scapegoat by builder any further.

Despite of making 95% payment, even they are not allowing us to inspect pur own premises before making final payment for possesion, This is pure dictatorship and i expect all to get united to fight for our genuine rights.

Suggest to schedule a meeting of all the sufferers at any convinient place, else i am open doing it at my own office premises on 6th November'12 at 11 AM at

M/s Retro Tradecom Pvt Ltd ( Promoter & Land Developer)
3rd Floor, 738, D.H.Road, Kolkata -700008
(At Behala Chowrasta Crossing,above UBI )

Looking forward to consent of participants to meet and take suitable decision for further action.

Thanks and best Rgds

Yogesh Dubey