Interior works and Syndicates involvement

Shirsendu Dandapat

Dec 1, 2012, 1:01:19 PM12/1/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

This mail is to them; who have taken the possession. Others can ignore.

I have taken the possession and planning for interior works including carpentry, electrical fittings, painting and kitchen etc. I heard that Syndicates are very active in New Town area.

If anyone has started the work; please can you share your experience? Is there really any problem from Syndicate?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Shirsendu Dandapat

Mallika Tower2

Bidyut Sarkar

Dec 4, 2012, 4:40:50 AM12/4/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hello All-

We know how to tackle this but we would not share this in any online forum.
This is discussed in Face to face meeting on 17-Nov-12.

Cheers, Bidyut

Tapas Mitra

Dec 11, 2012, 4:10:56 PM12/11/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I went to take the possession in 17th Oct, but there was N number of issues (I mean defects found in side the flat), they committed to fix those issues by 11/10. But it is not yet done.  I hope they will do that job by Dec.

What is the "problem from syndicate" mean, I am not able to catch, could any of you clarify me please?

Thanks,

Madhu

tw 1- 803

Sourav Bakshi

Dec 24, 2012, 5:40:48 AM12/24/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Bidyut,
I was der before durga puja for taking possession and I was approched by a guy der for internal works. I simply took his card and told him if required I will get in touch.

Since BDCL is working on the complaints till date, I have not thought about interiors. Very soon I will be requiring some guidance on the same.

Thanks in advance.
sourav bakshi