Fwd: Owners of Mohua Apts

malancha mallika

Sep 26, 2012, 10:59:05 AM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mohua/Madhabi owners,

Two responses received from Mohua residents ... We need more

Team malancha

Jun 9, 2013, 7:52:52 AM6/9/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi I am new to this group. Please let me know the update on possession. We have not taken possession of flat no. 401, Mohua tower no.3 and issued notices to the builder. However, not known whether possession is taken by others and if yes on what terms.

Regards,
Abhishek 9650909876

a_de...@hotmail.com

Jun 17, 2013, 2:01:21 PM6/17/13
to Malancha all Googlegroup
Bravo abhishek !! We raised several objections and now reconciled ourselves to a faulty possession ... Still struggling to get attention of bdcl for fixing defects inside the flat .. We shall be interested if you made any progress in receiving any better responses

Regards
Arnab Debroy

From: Abhishek Agrawal <advabi....@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 04:52:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Owners of Mohua Apts

advabi.agrawal

Jun 19, 2013, 1:12:54 PM6/19/13
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi. Considering to take legal action. Amyone interested.

Sent from Samsung Mobile
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "We feel cheated by Bengal DCL. Malancha Owners Group, New Town Rajarhat" group.