FW: consent letter

Sujit Dey

Sep 26, 2012, 5:28:37 AM9/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

From: sujit...@hotmail.com
To: sujit...@hotmail.com
Subject: consent letter
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:54:08 +0000

Please find attached consent letter.
 Regards
Sujit Dey
consent.jpg

Pushpayan Mitra

Sep 27, 2012, 11:53:47 AM9/27/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Please find the consent letter for Pushpayan/Madhumita for apt T2/602.

Meanwhile I had called up bengal DCL and spoke to a person by the name
Reshma. I basically wanted to understand the compensation amount the
BDCL is offering because of the delay. She mentioned that it is as per
the agreement of 0.1% of hte apartment cost per month. And the
compensation would be paid for a delay period of 15 months. On asking
that, since the actual delay is 27 months, then compensation should
also be given for 27 months, Reshma mentioned, that 12 months delay
was because of unavoidable circumstances and hence force majeure
clause would be applied there.

Now few questions that arose in my mind, but which i did not ask
because i was in a hurry:

1) What would be the apartment cost. Would it be as per the price that
we purchased the apartment for, or would it be the current cost of the
apartment.
2) By apartment cost, does it mean just the base cost of the
apartment, or the total cost, including parking space, and other
associated costs.

Moreover, I had mentioned once before also in the forum, though i dont
recall whether people had noticed it or not, but regarding the costs
associated with escalated steel and cement prices, my mother has
forwarded one letter to bengal DCL to which as usual DCL has not
responded. In the letter it was stated that, another apartment from
Bengal Shrachi builders, where my grandmother has invested started
their construction around the same time as DCL malancha and gave
possession of the apartments around this time last year, and they have
not charged any extra money citing escalated cost of steel and cement.
So the point mentioned in our letter was that how is bengal DCL citing
price hike and charging extra money, when other builders have not done
so.

So in case if that letter or its associated documents prove to be any
help in the united protest against bengal DCL, then i would be more
than happy to share the copies of those documents. So my request to
the group is to let me know in advance if they feel these documents
would prove helpful, and then i should be able to arrange for the
same.

Regards.
Pushpayan

On 9/26/12, Sujit Dey <sujit...@hotmail.com> wrote: