RE: [malancha_mallika] Deed of conveyance in absence of occupancy certificate

Arnab d

Aug 30, 2014, 12:24:54 AM8/30/14
to malancha...@googlegroups.com, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com

Thanks tushar and srini .. I am copying below minutes of meeting our wider forum  bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com  to see if fresh posting is happening

Arnab

From: malancha...@googlegroups.com [mailto:malancha...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of srinibas tripathy
Sent: Saturday, August 23, 2014 4:34 PM
To: malancha...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [malancha_mallika] Deed of conveyance in absence of occupancy certificate

Thank you Tusharda,

BDCL has to be on the same page with all Malanchites, pertaining to Club and Swimming pool AMC.

Regards,

Srinibas Tripathy

08986880250

Evil succeeds when good men don't try

On Sat, Aug 23, 2014 at 5:38 PM, TUSHAR MAITI <tushar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Srini,

At the outset I would like to convey my sincere thanks for circulating the 'Record Notes of Discussions'with BDCL .

Yesterday , I had a discussion with Mr.Prem Singh  . Their draft MOM for the meeting is ready . They planned to send hard copy of the MOM to Mallika and requested for my signing  .

However, I told them before signing the MOM we need to review it with  the allotees  present in that meeting and necessary changes will be incorporated accordingly to finalise the MOM.

They will send soft copy of the MOM  on Aug 25,2014

So, I will forward the draft MOM for your review and concurrence . Afterwards, I can sign the MOM on behalf of Mallika Residents.

Thanks & regards,

Tushar Maiti

Mallika T-1/503