Re: No electricity, no water even after possession

Arnab Debroy

Oct 17, 2012, 12:06:30 PM10/17/12
to shekhar roychowdhury, Malancha united Googlegroup, babuji....@gmail.com
Shekhar / Sanjib ,
Let us take legal opinion if bdcl can do so when work is not completed ....if you know any good lawyear please inform group about their fees

Thanks and Regards
sent from mobile device ...excuse typos

From: Prakash <prakas...@gmail.com>
Sender: bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 11:24:55 +0800
To: babuji....@gmail.com<babuji....@gmail.com>
ReplyTo: bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Cc: bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com<bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com>

Hi
May I know what the said when u wanted to visit the site. I mean what is the reason they specified for not allowing to view the site

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Oct, 2012, at 5:39 PM, Sanjib <babuji....@gmail.com <mailto:babuji....@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi ,

If anybody can update on electricity and water connection? I wanted to have a site visit, they stopped me doing that.

Regards

Sanjib

Mallika T2 503

9830254313

On Saturday, October 6, 2012 9:24:44 AM UTC+5:30, AK Sinha wrote:As of 5 Oct.

The common meter that was slated be installed this week has not happened yet. This essentially means one cannot apply for an individual meter and will not have power inside the apartment.

BDCL is not providing water inside the apartments even for people to have taken possession by cooking up some story. Chances are they are trying to hide water seepage from the walls.

Only about 7-8 people have taken possession so far.

Souvik Chatterjee

Oct 17, 2012, 8:40:55 PM10/17/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
I think it is appalling to not be able to inspect our apartments. To not permit obviously means they do not want us to view, comment or post on how lousy freaking mess, Malancha project has become.

I personally believe BDCL won't be able to hold their ground if we indeed took the legal route.