Meeting in kolkata

malancha mallika

Oct 31, 2012, 10:35:38 AM10/31/12
to malancha_mallika, bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
Please note below an agenda

Team malancha online

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Yogesh Dubey <ydb...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:42:08 +0530
Subject: Re: correction in list
To: Sujit Dey <sujit...@hotmail.com>
Cc: malancha mallika <malanch...@gmail.com>

Dear All,

Thanks for the response and i am sure together we can do something against
builder injustice.

If all agrees, we can have meeting on 3rd Nov'12 ( Saturday) at 11.00 AM
itself at my office.

Best Wishes

Yogesh Dubey
8442872081

On Wed, Oct 31, 2012 at 2:05 PM, Sujit Dey <sujit...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Mr Dubey,
> thank you for your mail. Please try to communicate with those who live in
> Kolkata or will be available on that day of your choice, personally via
> telephone or email. You will get a better congregation and can take a
> positive decision. We are already late.
>
> Kind regards,
> Sujit Dey
> Flat 704 mallika Tower 2
> ------------------------------
> Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 13:04:23 +0530
>
> Subject: Re: correction in list
> From: ydb...@gmail.com
> To: a_de...@hotmail.com
> CC: bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com; malanch...@gmail.com
>

> Dear All Sufferers,
>
> I am absolutely serious and would like to contribute from my side to
> ensure that we are not made scapegoat by builder any further.
>
> Despite of making 95% payment, even they are not allowing us to inspect
> pur own premises before making final payment for possesion, This is pure
> dictatorship and i expect all to get united to fight for our genuine rights.
>
> Suggest to schedule a meeting of all the sufferers at any convinient
> place, else i am open doing it at my own office premises on 6th November'12
> at 11 AM at
>
> *M/s Retro Tradecom Pvt Ltd ( Promoter & Land Developer) *
> *3rd Floor, 738, D.H.Road, Kolkata -700008*
> *(At Behala Chowrasta Crossing,above UBI )*
>
> Looking forward to consent of participants to meet and take suitable
> decision for further action.
>
> Thanks and best Rgds
>
> Yogesh Dubey
> 8442872081
>
> On Sat, Oct 27, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Arnab Debroy <a_de...@hotmail.com>wrote:
>
> Dear Mr dubey,
> If you are serious to resist such possession attempt of incomplete flat
> and complex you may write to malanch...@gmail.com so that you will
> be part of an organised group who are resisting such attempt of defacating
> respective dream house
>
> Thanks and Regards
> sent from mobile device ...excuse typos

Prabir

Oct 31, 2012, 7:24:10 PM10/31/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malancha_mallika
All,

Please note my flat no. I am also agreed with you guys to fight against the Bengal DCL dictatorship mentality. They should listen us as well. I will not able to attend meeting but my support will be there. Please note my flat no. My father handles all the formalities for my flat. If its required my father can join. I am providing my father no incase you need.

Prabir Ghosh
Tower 1 Flat No: 1503

Thanks
Prabir
09732830840 (my father no)
> bengal-dcl-malancha+unsub...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/bengal-dcl-malancha?hl=en.

shekhar roychowdhury

Nov 1, 2012, 12:52:34 AM11/1/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malancha_mallika
I saw an ad today for a new BDCL project SAMPOORNA in New town. We should blog etc. circumspectly to warm others of what is likely to happen to them as well
Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel by Shekhar Roychowdhury

From: Prabir <prabir...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:24:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: malancha_mallika<malancha...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Meeting in kolkata

Yogesh Dubey

Nov 1, 2012, 3:06:20 AM11/1/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com, malancha_mallika
Tks for the support Mr. Prabir.

I would be personally happy to welcome your father at the meeting on 3rd Novemebr'12 at 11.00 AM.

Let him not hesitate in calling for any assistance in laocting the office, though its on behala chowrasta Crossing only.

Best Wishes

Yogesh Dubey
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msg/bengal-dcl-malancha/-/RaZ05Nm49iYJ.