correction in list

Krishna Pada Ghosh

May 26, 2012, 2:20:53 AM5/26/12
to Dcl group
DEAR MR . ARNAB.
                                  PL. MAKE NECESSARY CORRECTION IN THE LIST OF MAHUA/MADHABI GROUP.

1. KRISHNA PADA GHOSH
MOHUA TOWER #1 .
FLAT NO. 1201.
MOBILE  9434123823

2. SANJEET GHOSH.
MADHABI TOWER  #1
FLAT NO 002.
MOBILE.9635723818

REGARDS.
K.P.GHOSH.

saswata mandal

May 26, 2012, 11:32:05 PM5/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Mr.Arnab,
Please include my name in the list of Mahua / Mdhabi Group.
The details are as follows:

Saswata Mandal
Mohua Tower #1
Flat No. 1101
Mobile :09800683425

Regards,
Saswata Mandal
9800683425

AMIT DUTTA

Sep 6, 2012, 1:35:50 PM9/6/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Mr. Arnab, Pl.include my name in the list of Mahua
Amit Kumar Dutta Mahua Tower #3 Flat No 1302 Mobile 9230516040

Yogesh Dubey

Oct 26, 2012, 3:34:02 AM10/26/12
to bengal-dc...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I give my consent to be part of this group. I am yet to take the possesion as they are not allowing us to visit the site before making final payment and taking the possesion kit

Even after delaying the project for over 30 months and diverting the project from the main plan, they are taking us for ride.

I would like to share more on this.

Yogesh Dubey
Flat no. 604, Tower 3
Bengal DCL, Malancha Project.