Electrical panel

已查看 97 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Bruce Rowe

未读,
2021年5月31日 11:39:302021/5/31
收件人 Beneteau 281
When I lower the panel to look inside I wonder if every boat has the two studs being used as positive and negative attachment points for accessories or was there a different option?100_0119.JPG

sven finnis

未读,
2021年5月31日 11:59:592021/5/31
收件人 benete...@googlegroups.com
I think mine was like that too..

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 11:39 AM Bruce Rowe <brow...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I lower the panel to look inside I wonder if every boat has the two studs being used as positive and negative attachment points for accessories or was there a different option?100_0119.JPG

Bob Hughes

未读,
2021年10月25日 08:48:242021/10/25
收件人 Beneteau 281
I had too many ground connections to the stud, so I replaced it with bus bars.  Pic attached.
20200822_143244.jpg

Persistence (David)

未读,
2021年10月26日 09:41:572021/10/26