Sold my 281.

tim.canary

May 29, 2017, 8:34:46 AM5/29/17
to Beneteau 281
I've enjoyed the folks on this forum.  My 281 has sold and is in the hands of a new owner.  I bought a 2006 343 which I hope to have in the water this week.  I'll still be lurking on the 281 forum.  Thanks for all the suggestions over the years.

Edwin Johnson

May 29, 2017, 4:34:03 PM5/29/17
to benete...@googlegroups.com
I will sell my 281 this year also in Stockholm Sweden. We are moving to North America and will get something bigger there and continue to sail!

On May 29, 2017, at 05:34, tim.canary <tim.c...@goodoldsailor.com> wrote:

I've enjoyed the folks on this forum.  My 281 has sold and is in the hands of a new owner.  I bought a 2006 343 which I hope to have in the water this week.  I'll still be lurking on the 281 forum.  Thanks for all the suggestions over the years.

sven finnis

May 29, 2017, 5:32:20 PM5/29/17
to benete...@googlegroups.com
Best of luck with the new boats guys, and with the North America move !!

Persistence (David)

May 31, 2017, 6:28:34 AM5/31/17
to Beneteau 281
We will miss your input gentlemen....

Enjoy your new boats!

AndyS

May 31, 2017, 7:17:38 AM5/31/17
to Beneteau 281
Congrats! I am just about to sell my 281 and have enjoyed the Hanse 385 that I got last year. I also continue to enjoy the 281 forum and occasional posts - fair winds!