Pre-Order the 2022 Metaphysician’s Day Planner

benebell.wen

Sep 5, 2021, 8:43:24 PM9/5/21
to News & Updates from Benebell

I’m going to keep this as concise as I can, without a lot of description, because this announcement is for those who’ve previously purchased a day planner from me, so you know what to expect already.

This is just to announce that we’re taking pre-orders right now, before the SKT decks arrive, so that we can get a head start on creating the birth charts, 2022 solar return charts, and getting your info into our system in preparation for the 2022 day planners.

For the 2022 day planner offering, there won't be any + $5 add-on options. It's just the day planner this time. =)

Delivery Time:

We will be delivering the PDF day planners to your e-mail inbox after the SKT pre-ordered decks have been shipped out, so anticipate late November and early December 2021.

We’re collecting pre-orders from those who know what the day planner is right now so we can get started on casting your charts.

Price:

$25 usd

What Your Getting:

  • PDF of the 2022 day planner, with the same exact layout as 2021’s
  • PDF of a guidebook that has all my astrological forecasts for 2022 in addition to the same content that’s always featured in the day planner guidebooks
  • Zip file folders of cover art options for your planner

How to Order:

STEP ONE:

Send $25 (USD) by PayPal or Zelle to abelld...@gmail.com. You can also use Venmo, @BellWen or also by the e-mail abelld...@gmail.com.

You can also click on this link: https://www.paypal.me/benebell

STEP TWO:

E-mail me at abelld...@gmail.com your completed Order Form (see below).

  1. E-mail used for payment:
  2. E-mail preferred for contact & delivery:
  3. Name as you want it to appear in the book:
  4. Date of birth (month/day/year):
  5. Time of birth:
  6. Location of birth (city, state/province, country):
  7. City, state, and country of residence for 2022:
  8. Size option, from the following (check one option below):
  • [ ] Standard US Letter Size, 8.5” x 11”
  • [ ] European A4 Size, 8.27” x 11.69” (210 mm x 297 mm)
  • [ ] Trade Paperback, 6” x 9” [Warning: Font sizes 7 and 8 used; less space to write in; minor changes to grimoire pages to fit the substantive content into the smaller page size]

STEP THREE:

Make sure you get an e-mail confirmation from me. We’ll send out e-mail confirmations once your pre-order has been logged. Please give us about 5 business days to log your pre-order and send the confirmation. (Yes, it’s all done manually, and none of it is automated.)

Complete Description & More Info Forthcoming:

If you prefer to hold out for the complete and detailed description of what will be featured in the 2022 Metaphysician’s Day Planner, please do! More info will be forthcoming in the later months.

This is just for those who know what the day planner is and also, already know they want one for 2022. By putting out this posting early, I can get started on casting your birth charts and solar return charts, and have that ready to go when the day planner files and forecast guidebook for 2022 are finally done.

Got Questions? We’ll Try to Answer Them

E-mail us at abelld...@gmail.com