Talismanic Art Prints, Feng Shui Cures (Pre-Order)

Benebell Wen

Nov 30, 2020, 12:06:26 PM11/30/20
to bene...@googlegroups.com
Talismanic Art Banner (Thumbnail 1000).jpg

It is with great joy that I present this inaugural collection of 12 art prints for sale.  (There's actually a total of 14 options, because 2 of the prints come in 2 different versions. You'll see in the descriptions when you click into the below link.) These art prints are based on illustrations from the forthcoming Revelation edition of the
Spirit Keeper's Tarot.

Your patronage means so much to me. It's what helps me to continue producing and sharing content freely to the public. Thank you, always, for being here for me. <3 Your support is felt and has enriched me in untold ways. <3

Talismanic art prints are illustrations designed as a pictorial sigil that can serve as a form of feng shui cure or magical spell-crafting. They're energy amplifiers, like a good luck charm. When I say "feng shui cure," I mean that they are intended to be hung in certain areas of the home to better generate or streamling qi life force, to produce such a pattern and movement of qi that it increases opportunities, financial gains, health, wellbeing, etc. The above link will contain pdf downloads of each print’s description and statement of intention.

  • 8.5" x 11" US letter size (two options: borderless print and white border for an 8" x 10" illustration)
  • Printed on 260 gsm 100% cotton fiber acid-free velvet fine art paper, textured matte, with archival ink
  • All art prints will bear my original signature
  • $20 per single art print + shipping
  • Buy 4 for $50 (comes out to $12.50 each) + shipping
  • If you buy all 12 options for $150, we’ll include the 2 extra variations for Kuan Yin and Summoning the Kitsune.
  • Shipping costs:
    • $7 for U.S., flat rate, no matter how many prints you buy, whether it’1, or 4, or all 12.
    • $12 for Canada, flat rate.
    • $17 for all other countries, flat rate.
  • I personally print the works to order, at home, in my sanctuary, in blessed, consecrated space. Then I'll sign each print so yours will bear my original signature. ON the back side of the print I'll note in my handwriting the year the art was printed and signed for you.
  • Open edition prints
Please note that we currently have a limited supply, due to a limited supply of the art paper. The art is printed on very specialized paper that currently is not easy to find, so we can immediately fulfill the orders as they come in up until we run out of the art paper. After that, the wait time may be quite long, spilling over into January of 2021. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding. If you ever have any questions or concerns about your order, just e-mail us at abelld...@gmail.com.

Talismanic Art Prints (Benebell Wen) Set 1.jpg

HOW TO ORDER

Please forgive the Luddite method for ordering here, and I am very sorry for any inconveniences this causes. James and I will be processing each and every order manually, personally, with no automated shopping cart function, and you know what, there’s a charm to that, which we like, so that’s why we continue to do it this way.

Talismanic Art Prints (Benebell Wen) Set 2.jpg

STEP ONE:

Calculate the total cost.

Send the total dollar amount by PayPal or GooglePay to abelld...@gmail.com.

Note: $20 each. But buy 4 for $50 (comes out to $12.50 each). If you buy all 12 options for $150, we’ll include the 2 extra variations for Kuan Yin and Summoning the Kitsune.

If you don’t have a PayPal or GooglePay account, then e-mail us at that address to coordinate further.

Shipping Costs:

  • Add $7 for US mailing address
  • Add $12 for shipping to Canada
  • For all other countries, add $17 for shipping
  • The quoted shipping cost is a flat rate, no matter how many prints you by, whether it’s 1, or 4, or 12, etc.

STEP TWO:

Copy the below order form into an e-mail message to abelld...@gmail.com and fill out the order form.

ORDER FORM FOR U.S. BUYERS

Please provide the following information in the inline text of an e-mail:

  • Your e-mail address for contacts
  • Your PayPal e-mail address for payment, if different from contact
  • Total # of prints purchased
  • Your shipping address, for example:
    • Jane Doe
    • 1234 Main Street, Apt. #2A
    • New York, NY 56789
  • Copy and paste the prints you want to buy, from the below LISTED OPTIONS

ORDER FORM FOR INTERNATIONAL BUYERS

Please provide the following information in the inline text of an e-mail:

  • Your e-mail address for contacts
  • Your PayPal e-mail address for payment, if different from contact
  • Total # of prints purchased
  • Your shipping address, on separate lines, as follows:
    • Name:
    • Street Address:
    • City:
    • Province:
    • Postal Code:
    • Country:
    • Telephone:
  • Please note that a telephone # is required on shipping forms and may be used by your local customs or postal office.
  • Copy and paste the prints you want to buy, from the below LISTED OPTIONS

LISTED OPTIONS

Visit the shop link for full descriptions and clearer views of each talismanic art print:

A. BORDERLESS Version (8.5” x 11” print)
#A.1 Sapere Aude Borderless
#A.2 Isis Queen of the Gods Borderless
#A.3 Anubis Great Protector Borderless
#A.4 Heru Sees All Borderless
#A.5 Medea Borderless
#A.6 The Magi of Persepolis Borderless
#A.7 Upahara Borderless
#A.8 Opulence Borderless
#A.9 Way of the Warrior Borderless
#A.10A Kuan Yin Eyes Closed Borderless
#A.10B Kuan Yin Eyes Open Borderless
#A.11A Summoning the Kitsune Sunrise Borderless
#A.11B Summoning the Kitsune Midnight Borderless
#A.12 The Memory Keeper Borderless

B. BORDER Version (8” x 10” print w/ white border on 8.5” x 11” white paper)
#B.1 Sapere Aude with Border
#B.2 Isis Queen of the Gods with Border
#B.3 Anubis Great Protector with Border
#B.4 Heru Sees All with Border
#B.5 Medea with Border
#B.6 The Magi of Persepolis with Border
#B.7 Upahara with Border
#B.8 Opulence with Border
#B.9 Way of the Warrior with Border
#B.10A Kuan Yin Eyes Closed Border
#B.10B Kuan Yin Eyes Open Border
#B.11A Summoning the Kitsune Sunrise Border
#B.11B Summoning the Kitsune Midnight Border
#B.12 The Memory Keeper with Border

STEP THREE:

Please double-check and triple-check your order form to make sure it accurately reflects what you want.

If we made an error in shipping you the wrong order, please notify us within 7 days of receiving your package. We will gladly ship you the correct order if the error was ours.

However, regrettably, if the typo was on your end and we shipped what was written on the order form, we cannot offer a refund or replacement.

E-mail  the completed copy + paste + filled out Order Form to abelld...@gmail.com.

Delivery Time

We will be fulfilling in the order received. Although we are very conscious of the holiday season and are going to do everything within reason on our end to ship out the orders in time for the holidays, we cannot guarantee delivery before the close of 2020. It may take up until end of January 2021 to fulfill your order.

If you have any questions or concerns, please stay in communication with us through abelld...@gmail.com.

We will notify you by e-mail when your art prints have been packaged and shipped out. A tracking number will be provided for you to monitor the status of your package.

Returns & Exchanges

We gladly accept returns and exchanges if you notify us of the request within 14 days of delivery and the package is shipped back to us within 30 days of delivery.

Regrettably, we do not accept cancellations after an order form has been sent in and payment has been processed.

If the product arrives damaged, please immediately take photographs of the damage and contact us within 7 days of delivery at abelld...@gmail.com.

Buyers will be responsible for return shipping costs. If the prints are not returned in the original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.

Isis She of the Throne Auset Tarot.jpg

Framing Recommendations

To frame the (A) borderless version of the art print, you’ll want to find a “document frame” or “certificate frame” where the standard size will be 8.5″ x 11″ (US Letter). A handsome option is to find a 11″ x 14″ frame with an 8.5″ x 11″ picture mat for mounting.

Note that the standard size for picture frames is 8″ x 10″, so if that is the frame you will be using, or you’re opting for a 11″ x 14″ frame with an 8″ x 10″ picture mat, then opt for the (B) border version of the art print.

Upahara (Gift) Talismanic Art.jpg

SPELL-CRAFTING LEGAL DISCLAIMER: In certain jurisdictions, I am required to post a disclaimer about the nature of spell-crafting as being for entertainment purposes only. I cannot guarantee the efficacy of talismanic art. Thus, please do not in any way rely on my claims of spell-crafting and instead, please enjoy these art prints for art’s sake only. All that said, also know that crafting talismanic art is a personal practice of my religious faith and I take my intention setting, ritual work, and esoteric craft very seriously.

Visit the shop link for full descriptions and clearer views of each talismanic art print:

The overwhelming show of support from many of you has uplifted me in ways you'll never fully know. For that, from the bottom of my heart, thank you. I have had a very challenging year on many fronts and it truly is because of the notes you sent me, even when terribly-rude-me never replies, that put a smile on my face, that remind me why I put in so much effort to create the content I create, why I continue to show up. Thank you. And thank you for all the professional artist's eye and design support I received, all of which has made the illustrations for my forthcoming SKT all the better. Your loving critiques, your help, your counsel, your tips and advice have all gone to making me better.

I am honored to be sharing with you these talismanic art prints, from my sacred space to yours.

Sapere Aude Maria Prophetissima.jpg