Pre-Order SKT The Revelation (3rd Ed. First Print)

Benebell Wen

Mar 20, 2021, 10:18:07 AM3/20/21
to bene...@googlegroups.com

I am pleased to announce the pre-order launch for the full-color Revelation Edition of the Spirit Keeper’s Tarot, first print run.

ABOUT THE REVELATION EDITION

For general information about the premise of this deck and my artistic process, visit here: https://benebellwen.com/spirit-keepers-tarot/introduction/

You can also view all cards and read a brief description of each. Please note that there may be discrepancies with the color values, between what you see on your digital screen and the color saturation on the actual printed cards.

Major Arcana: https://benebellwen.com/spirit-keepers-tarot/major-arcana/

Minor Arcana Pips: https://benebellwen.com/spirit-keepers-tarot/the-minor-arcana-pips/

Court Cards: https://benebellwen.com/spirit-keepers-tarot/the-court-cards/

There are excerpts from the Book of Maps that you can preview on those webpages and download as pdfs:

·         Key 0: The Seeker – Asherah

·         Key 2: The Priestess – the Akkadian/Sumerian kalu (or gala) priestesses of Ishtar/Inanna

·         Nine of Scepters & Nine of Swords – Hekate and Ereshkigal (referencing the Greek Magical Papyri, Hesiod’s Theogony, and the Orphic Hymns)

Those previews will give you a good idea of what’s in the full and revised Book of Maps for the Premium Package orders.

PRICING SCHEDULE

Here is the pricing schedule (below is a table in rich text formatting):

U.S.

($ USD)

Canada or Mexico

($ USD)

Other International

($ USD)

Standard Package

57.00

57.00

57.00

Premium Package

67.00

67.00

67.00

Shipping cost for order of 1 – 2 decks

8.00

21.00

28.00

Shipping cost for order of 3 decks

8.00

28.00

39.00

Optional: Insurance per deck ordered

2.00

2.00

2.00

Before ordering more than 3 decks, please e-mail abelld...@gmail.com with your full mailing address and # of decks you’d like to order. That way we can calculate an exact shipping quote for you.

Standard Package: 1 deck

Included:

- 80 cards, 2.75" x 4.75" on 350 gsm cardstock, gilded (gold edging), matte finish

- 2-piece top and bottom lid deck box, 1200 gsm, matte finish

- 80-page perfectbound little white booklet (same size as cards; fits in box)

- hand-signed autographed certificate of authenticity confirming the print run number

- Book of Maps not included

Premium Package: 1 deck + Book of Maps (ebook only)

Included:

- tarot deck (see specs above)

- 700-page e-book as a PDF file delivered to your e-mail of the Book of Maps companion guidebook

- 250-page e-book as a PDF file delivered to your e-mail of an SKT III tarot journal/workbook

- direct hyperlinks to additionally purchase physical paperback copies of the texts will be provided (purchased from a third-party print-on-demand website, Lulu.com)

HOW TO ORDER

Calculate the total dollar amount and send via Zelle or PayPal to abelld...@gmail.com.

Please add the e-mail address abelld...@gmail.com to your inbox “Safe” list so that you will receive our communications.

U.S. Orders:

E-mail abelld...@gmail.com with the following order information:

1.      Contact e-mail:

2.      PayPal e-mail (if different from above):

3.      # of Premium Package orders:

4.      # of Standard Package orders:

5.      Please provide your mailing address in the following format:

Jane Doe

123 Main Street

Apt. 321

New York, NY 12345

International Orders:

E-mail abelld...@gmail.com with the following order information:

1.      Contact e-mail:

2.      PayPal e-mail (if different from above):

3.      # of Premium Package orders:

4.      # of Standard Package orders:

5.      Full name of addressee for mailing:

6.      Street address (mailing address line 1):

7.      City:

8.      Province:

9.      Postal code:

10.  Country:

11.  Telephone #:

DELIVERY DETAILS

From the date you transferred payment and e-mailed us your pre-order information, please allow 7 (seven) days for us to process your order and send you a confirmation e-mail. We thank you for your patience. If after day 7 you have not received a confirmation e-mail from us about your order, please contact abelld...@gmail.com right away, along with your Zelle or PayPal payment receipt.

Right now there is no set delivery date and we ask that you not consider a fixed delivery date to be a firm term of the sales agreement. Our best estimate is some time in August, 2021.

If there are any unanticipated hiccups in that timeline, I will notify you by e-mail with status updates.

For general production status updates, I will be posting them to my blog, at https://benebellwen.com/blog/ under the category “Spirit Keeper’s Tarot,” archived here: https://benebellwen.com/category/spirit-keepers-tarot/

CURRENT STATUS OF PRODUCTION

All cards have been completed and formatted for printing. However, we’ve been experiencing color issues in the conversion from RGB to CMYK and are still doing test prints and sampling to correct the color conversion issues.

The Book of Maps is complete, formatted for printing, and in the line-editing phase.

I will also be creating a third series of orientation and educational videos about the Revelation Edition of SKT and how to work with it, though the completion of the video series will take last priority, after delivery of the decks.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE

Please read through the terms and conditions of sale carefully. By pre-ordering, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.

  • Delivery is FOB original shipping point, postage pre-paid by seller
  • Pre-orders are non-refundable, so please do a thorough due diligence before deciding to place a pre-order
  • The optional $2 shipping insurance is indemnity between the U.S. postal service and you. In the event of a lost or damaged package that is the fault of the USPS, then you’ll need to file a claim directly with the USPS within 60 days of the mailing date, using their claims form. The insurance will cover the deck’s declared value, i.e., the cost of the deck only, and will not cover the cost of shipping you had initially paid. For more information about the USPS insurance policy, see here: https://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/503.htm#ep1063624 (“Insured Mail”)
  • We are not liable for packages that the postal service has recorded as "Delivered." If you see that the tracking information for your package notes "Delivered" but you have not received it, then you will need to contact your post office for more information
  • We are happy to replace damages under the following conditions:
    • Please e-mail your claim to abelld...@gmail.com within 30 days.
    • Please e-mail us photographs of both the front and back of the damaged card and make sure the photographs are reasonably clear before you send.
    • Damages to the cards that would reasonably impact a tarot reading will certainly be replaced, such as a noticeable manufacturing defect on one of the card backs, printing smudges or printing errors on any of the cards, or altogether missing cards. Manufacturing defects to the cards will be replaced.
    • Minor issues that are reasonably foreseeable and commonplace risks when buying tarot decks will not be replaced.
    • Significant or total damage to the deck box will be replaced. However, minor or subtle dings, scuff marks, or scratches to the box will not be replaced.
    • If upon receipt of your package, you see that there is a design defect or significant damage issue, please do not delay in contacting us. Please contact us immediately at abelld...@gmail.com to request a replacement.
    • We cannot guarantee replacements after 30 days have passed since date of delivery.
  • Gilded edging on decks is produced through a process that crushes gold-toned plates into fine grain and then that fine grain, a gold dust, is applied to the cardstock edges under high pressure and heat until it is sealed onto the stock. Some fall-out is inevitable. We cannot guarantee that there won't be some fall-out with your gilded edges. Furthermore, note that harsh shuffling and handling of the cards might wear down the gilding.
  • International buyers are responsible for knowing what the customs fees will be and paying those customs fees to your local agencies
    • Your order may be subject to VAT taxes that you have to pay your government.
    • Your order may be subject to import fees that you have to pay your government.
    • Your order may require you to take a trip to the post office and be physically present to pick up the international shipment, which may also require that you show a photo ID, so the name on your photo ID would need to match the name of addressee on the package.
    • For international shipments, our customs declaration will state that the package is for "tarot cards." Before placing your order, please verify that declarations for "tarot cards" can be imported into your country. Please note that some countries ban the import of “occult objects” and as we’ve come to learn, that includes a tarot deck. We cannot refund orders that have been seized by your government due to import bans.