2023 Metaphysician’s Day Planner Pre-Order

benebell.wen

Sep 5, 2022, 10:46:09 AM9/5/22
to News & Updates from Benebell

It’s that time of the year again, for the Metaphysician’s Day Planner. The 2023 Day Planner will be substantially the same as it was this year, 2022.

In short summary, it’s customized with your birth chart, 2023 solar returns chart (though I calibrate to the day, rather than to the sun’s degree), and the text you’d like on the interior first page. (Most people will customize their name here, a power word for the year, or a brief phrase.) This name or text is in Prompt #3 from the Order Form below.

This year there will be an optional $8 add-on that includes 4 videos: (i) recap of 2023 forecasts (full details and receipts are always in the guidebook) and your 2023 survival guide, (ii) achieving the goals you set with divination and ritual, (iii) how to improve and master anything, and (iv) practical & mystical guidance on achieving prosperity.

DELIVERY TIME:

We will be delivering the PDF-only day planners to your e-mail inbox in late November and early December 2022.

We’re collecting pre-orders from those who know what the day planner is right now so we can get started on casting your charts.

PRICE:

$25 for the Metaphysician’s Day Planner,

OR

$33 ($25 + $8 add-on) for the Day Planner and 3 videos set

WHAT YOU’RE GETTING WITH THE DAY PLANNER:

  • PDF of the 2023 Metaphysician’s Day Planner, with the same layout as 2022’s
  • PDF of a guidebook that has all my astrological forecasts for 2023 in addition to the same content that’s always featured in the day planner guidebooks
  • Zip file folders of cover art options for your planner, keyed to the size you’ve selected

THE OPTIONAL $8 ADD-ON:

The add-on will consist of four videos. The total run time of the four videos combined will be approx. 60 minutes. I’ll send them as unlisted YouTube links to your e-mail of record, also delivered in late November and early December 2022.

KEY FEATURES OF THE DAY PLANNER:

  • Moon phases (new, first quarter, full, and third quarter)
  •  Sacred Seven zodiac sign transits for every calendar day (i.e., ephemeris tables)
  • The organizer and planner elements I personally use to structure my schedule and goals
  • Holidays Included: US federal, Canadian statutory, UK, Australia national, Mexico national, Jewish, Christian, Islamic, Buddhist, the pagan Wheel of the Year (for both northern and southern hemispheres), some international UN holidays
  • Guidebook that covers the major astrological transits of 2023 and forecasts

HOW TO PLACE YOUR PRE-ORDER:

Orders are taken via PayPal or Zelle to abelld...@gmail.com. You can also use Venmo, @BellWen or also by the e-mail abelld...@gmail.com.

  • Send $25 if you're ordering the day planner files only.
  • Send $33 if you're ordering the day planner + bonus videos pack.

You can also click on this link: https://www.paypal.me/benebell

E-mail me at abelld...@gmail.com your completed Order Form (see below).

  1. E-mail used for payment:
  2. E-mail preferred for contact & delivery:
  3. Name or text as you want it to appear in the book:
  4. Date of birth (month/day/year):
  5. Time of birth:
  6. Location of birth (city, state/province, country):
  7. City, state, and country of residence for 2023:
  8. Size option, from the following (check one option below):
  • [   ] Standard US Letter Size, 8.5” x 11”
  • [   ] European A4 Size, 8.27” x 11.69” (210 mm x 297 mm)
  • [   ] Trade Paperback, 6” x 9” [Warning: Font sizes 7 and 8 used; less space to write in; minor changes to grimoire pages to fit the substantive content into the smaller page size]

Recommended: Copy and paste the above Order Form template into a new e-mail message box, then fill it out, and send to abelld...@gmail.com.

CONFIRMATION EMAIL:

Make sure you get an e-mail confirmation from abelld...@gmail.com. We will send out e-mail confirmations once your pre-order has been logged.

Please give us about 7 business days to log your pre-order and send the confirmation. (Yes, it’s all done manually, and none of it is automated.)

If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail from us within that time frame, please follow-up on your order and e-mail us.

GOT QUESTIONS? WE’LL TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

E-mail us at abelld...@gmail.com.

* * *

Nomination for the WDA 2022 Divination Awards!

Omigosh~! I’ve been nominated for a few categories in this year’s WDA Divination Awards!

You can cast your vote in all categories here: https://tinyurl.com/wda2022awards

Voting closes on September 30, 2022. Make sure you cast your vote! <3

Northwest Tarot Symposium: October 6 - 9, 2022, Portland

In my last newsletter e-mail, I polled everyone to see which of two proposals you thought would be better for me to present on at this year’s Northwest Tarot Symposium (NWTS).

I went with “The Tarot Reader as Healer: Why Now, Why You, and How.”

I've been assigned to speak on Friday evening. Looking forward to seeing you there! Reserve your tickets asap at: https://nwtarotsymposium.com/tickets.

First, we’ll talk about doing health readings as a professional tarot reader, ethical considerations, and then we’ll cover a primer on holistic healing modalities and applications of it through the tarot. More than all that, let’s talk about how every tarot reading session is, fundamentally, also a healing session.

This is going to be a conversation about faith healing, mental health, navigating physical health questions with divination, ethics, compassion, and everything you’ll need after our time together to comprehensively teach yourself holistic healing modalities that you can integrate with tarot readings.

You can check out the full roster of presenters this year: https://nwtarotsymposium.com/presenters

Thank You!

I am very, very sorry I haven’t replied back to your reply. I wanted to, but then there were so many, I felt like if I only wrote back to some and not others, that didn’t seem fair. In my not logical sense of logic, it seemed fairer to just not write back to anyone. Yikes.

BUT!~ I read each and every message word for word, thoughtfully, and truly felt seen, and heard, and cared after. So thank you, truly, for your love. I stay hoisted through hard times because of that love. I’ll never be able to fully express how grateful I am for your support through the years.

So I haven't replied to your message even though I read it and felt it deeply, and I hope you'll forgive me for that. Please know that it was received and your words always thoughtfully considered.

Bell