Does Google Benchmark support Apple Silicon (Arm) arch ?

Waseem Francis

Sep 1, 2023, 8:56:49 AM9/1/23
to benchmark-discuss
I'm trying to play around with Google Benchmark but seems like there is no support for M1,
is it the case ? if no then is there a guide to use it ?
if yes is there any plan to support it ?

The error I get :
when trying to build it says "Undefined symbols for architecture arm64"

Thanks in advance for help,
Waseem

dominic hamon

Sep 5, 2023, 7:29:59 AM9/5/23
to Waseem Francis, benchmark-discuss
i'm curious, is there more to the error?  i regularly build and run on an M1 mac.

dominic hamon | google
there are no bad ideas; only good ideas that go horribly wrong.

Rupesh Koushik

Oct 31, 2023, 4:23:19 PM10/31/23
to benchmark-discuss
I have tried on my m2 and it works fine. Maybe you haven't mentioned the libraries .