Zip[{!!Download+Mp3!!}] Ben Platt Reverie Album Download

jhon wilions

Aug 10, 2021, 5:07:19 AM8/10/21
to Mp3:- Ben Platt Reverie Album (Full Zip) Download
Zip[{!!Download+Mp3!!}] Ben Platt Reverie Album Download Ben Platt – Reverie Album Zip File Mp3 Rar Download ! Ben Platt comes through with a new album studio project titled "Reverie" and all Tracks are available here on musicbox for your free and fast download.

Ben Platt has shown that music just got better. He has won numerous awards from his previous songs and with the cooperation of his fans he hopes he can win more with this new song theme “Reverie Album“

Ben Platt Reverie Album.jpg

Ben Platt has gotten his fans on the edge of their seats with this party thriller. His song “Reverie Album“is already causing stirs in the streets leaving people in awe of his wordsmith powers.

Tracklist :-

1. king of the world, pt. 1
2. childhood bedroom
3. happy to be sad
4. I wanna love you but I don’t
5. leave my mind
6. dance with you
7. king of the world, pt. 2
8. carefully
9. chasing you
10. come back
11. dark times
12. imagine
13. king of the world, pt. 3

This trending banger ‘Reverie Album‘ is here on musicbox for your free streaming and download.

Ben Platt has just announced his sophomore album, Reverie, out on August 13.

"I hate hyperbole, but this record is honestly my favorite thing of any kind that I've ever made, and I've been dying to share it with you," said Platt on Twitter.

He also teased a new single, which will be available on Friday.